Will the game come with a level editor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the game come with a level editor?

At the moment we have to licence ue4 for everything, including mapping. All previous ut games shipped with unrealed, so will this iteration too? If so, perhaps there should be a version of unrealed shipped during development just for mappers.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...9642#post39642

Comment

Thanks, I missed that one!

I was already worried that paid engine tools would demotivate otherwise good modders to mod the game or map for it but apparently Epic heard the many callouts of the community.
      S l y .

Comment

Nothing is confirmed though, calm the enthusiasm ^^

Comment

$20 one time payment cheaper then video games themselves along with that you can sell your mods.
          Add my Skype
          Developers and Newbies Chat Group
          I build games for a living, But most of all I build them for my passion

Comment

$20 is still pretty cheap though.

Comment

Originally posted by David Watsons
              Awesome information i m also find this topic its my studies . thanks for sharing such a great information with us .
              This post is complete spam and the poster is a paid Chinese guy who spams forums. The tell is the non-specific compliment and the link to a Logo creation service at the bottom of the post.
              UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

if you are a mapper i would wait for a release that has everything included to make maps then pay 20 bucks. right now not enough stuff is included that you can use to make a complete map unless you script half the stuff yourself and then you still have to wait for the actors to be completed.
                "For those willing to build a mount of bones and climb to the top, in environments that stun, against AI that kills, for those willing to stake their lives in pursuit of victory, we salute you."

Comment

Working...
                X