Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is somewhat archaic now. There is no current method to submit content directly.

Best thing to do is to post it on the forums and see if you can catch the attention the the dev team. If they like it they may contact you to see if you're interested in putting it on the marketplace. Normally they'll have a list of changes they would like you to make in order to reach the high level of quality they're aiming for. So far there are only 7 community maps on the marketplace however they're likely to start another round at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Warren M View Post
      Legal (READ ME!)
      When you submit your work, you must include one of the following lines of text in your email or we cannot accept the submission. Just copy and paste and you're good to go:

If you ARE an Unreal Engine 4 subscriber, include this line:
      “I agree that this content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA ( https://www.unrealengine.com/eula ).”

If you are NOT an Unreal Engine 4 subscriber, include this line:
      “I agree that this content constitutes a User Contribution under the Epic Games Terms of Service ( http://epicgames.com/tou )."
      I'm a litte confused about this, Unreal Engine 4 & UT4 is free so what is meant with "subscriber"? And where should I write this, maybe in the thread where I show my map (I didn't find any email-adress to submit the map)?

Comment

Originally posted by wARmAcH1n3 View Post

I'm a litte confused about this, Unreal Engine 4 & UT4 is free so what is meant with "subscriber"? And where should I write this, maybe in the thread where I show my map (I didn't find any email-adress to submit the map)?
        Kinda shows how old the thread is. At one point it was $20 a month to use the engine, until they decided to remove the subscription and made the engine available for free.

Not sure but the team may still look for that disclaimer. Most people just paste it into the thread for their map.
        DM-Nine | CTF-HolyOak

Comment

Working...
        X