Landscape Material from Vehicle game Demo Not work Right in 4.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landscape Material from Vehicle game Demo Not work Right in 4.3

I have recently been trying to use the Landscape Material used in the Vehicle Game Demo 4.2 and export it into the Unreal Tournament 4.3 build using the Migrate tool. I wanted to work with it in a level for UT. It Migrates just fine and appears on the Landscape with no problems when applied. What doesn't seem to work right is when trying to Paint edit the Landscape! The Pebbles Don't work and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. It works if you try to edit it in the Vehicle Demo Map itself but not after I move it to the UT Git Hub Version. It also works if I use 4.2 on a new project and 4.3 new project. This tells me its a UT version problem or I am missing something? And yes I created a Landscape Layer for the Rock and Pebbles! Any help with this would be great!
    Last edited by Megasporwic; 07-29-2014, 02:35 AM.
    Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Can someone at least tell me if any of the Engine Material Functions have changed in the UT 4.3 Version of the editor? I also have noticed The landscape Material show 12/16 Textures originally ...But 15/16 Textures only when imported into The UT Build. Why is this?
    Last edited by Megasporwic; 07-29-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I received a reply today on Answer Hub from Adam Davis "Megasporwic I was able to reproduce this on our end and have entered in a bug report to be assessed. Thank you and have a great day!" Just in case anyone runs into this problem!

Comment

Working...
      X