Static Meshes:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I suggest listening to the Command & Conquer ultimate music collection, hell march & grinder always get my mind pumping

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks man, right now I'm rocking out on some old game soundtracks cranking out more assests.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some fantastic work being created here thatscrawnyki!

I look forward to hopefully using these assets in the future

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice piece of eyecandy. Are you making it big enough for me to drive my personal goliath down the hallway? (yes i drive around in a goliath and leviathan in real life).
    sorry about being silly, but it honestly looks great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lots of progress up to 46 meshes I believe. Fixed an error with the normal map as well. I plan on making material variations in the next few days as well. I will hopefully have the meshes available for you guys soon.
    Eye Candy:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks again guys I've made a lot of progress will have more to show off f soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice work man.
    I ll be the first to drive a goliath down the top tower. Not sure how, but I will (Alternatively i ll go for a leviathan)!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very impressive! Keep up the good work on those. I may need them at some point .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One guy created a tower DM map a bit back, looks a lot like it. Still really gorgeous work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's the Torlan? Very awesome!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm afraid i can't take credit for the skies. That is the ones included by default. The color is based on the angle of your sun actor. Set up a default scene and fiddle with the directional light you will see what i mean.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so purdy. Hey, btw, what are you using to create your skysphere texture? Specifically digging the pinkish deal on on the screens.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you sir. I've been bashing things together, I'll have more to show spoon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very good looking! Anxious to see the rest

Leave a comment:

Working...
X