Static Meshes:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] Static Meshes:

I hesitate to let these out into the wild as they are unfinished "practice" models I built to get acquainted with UE4. They turned out sort of good so I decided to give you guys a look.

Mike :aka: thatscrawnykid
    Artist for Chaos: UT

Very good looking! Anxious to see the rest
    work: www.POLEGAR.pt

Comment

Thank you sir. I've been bashing things together, I'll have more to show spoon.

Comment

so purdy. Hey, btw, what are you using to create your skysphere texture? Specifically digging the pinkish deal on on the screens.
        www.funrealtournament.com «« My maps
        www.smartapplerocks.com «« My music

Comment

I'm afraid i can't take credit for the skies. That is the ones included by default. The color is based on the angle of your sun actor. Set up a default scene and fiddle with the directional light you will see what i mean.

Comment

It's the Torlan? Very awesome!

Comment

One guy created a tower DM map a bit back, looks a lot like it. Still really gorgeous work.
              Change for the worse, and you regret every moment.
              Change for the better, and you can't live without it.
              Having the will to embrace change is the real challenge.
              --Captain Crit

Comment

Very impressive! Keep up the good work on those. I may need them at some point .
                Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Very nice work man.
                  I ll be the first to drive a goliath down the top tower. Not sure how, but I will (Alternatively i ll go for a leviathan)!

Comment

Thanks again guys I've made a lot of progress will have more to show off f soon.

Comment

Lots of progress up to 46 meshes I believe. Fixed an error with the normal map as well. I plan on making material variations in the next few days as well. I will hopefully have the meshes available for you guys soon.
                      Eye Candy:

Comment

Very nice piece of eyecandy. Are you making it big enough for me to drive my personal goliath down the hallway? (yes i drive around in a goliath and leviathan in real life).
                        sorry about being silly, but it honestly looks great.

Comment

Some fantastic work being created here thatscrawnyki!

I look forward to hopefully using these assets in the future
                          Tripmine Studios
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Tripmine Studios | Operation Black Mesa | FRAG Twitter
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          FRAG Level Design | CTF-Atmos

Comment

Thanks man, right now I'm rocking out on some old game soundtracks cranking out more assests.

Comment

I suggest listening to the Command & Conquer ultimate music collection, hell march & grinder always get my mind pumping
                              Tripmine Studios
                              Tripmine Studios | Operation Black Mesa | FRAG Twitter
                              FRAG Level Design | CTF-Atmos

Comment

Working...
                              X