Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free signs to use for decals In your level designs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free signs to use for decals In your level designs.

In case anybody is interested and or needs them, I am making every single OSHA/HAZMAT/road sign I can find as a SVG and exporting them all as 1200x1200 pngs with transparency. If you need a specific sign for a level or something let me know and I will whip it up toot sweet. I realize these are easy to make, but why bother if you don't have to, unless you need it quicker then 24hrs (my approximate turnaround) I can save you the time so you can do other cool things.

Once there are more I will release packages for them. Probably toss it on the UE marketplace for free for easier access or host a PAK file someplace. I currently know of about 200 so about 10x what I have done already.

Atm I have only made clean versions (again with the exception of the first), I will go back and add dirty roughed up versions later. Excluding specific requests of course, those will be tackled at that time unless a clean variant is all that is needed.

For the moment the individual images are merely resized, but so that loading this thread doesn't take forever for some unfortunate soul who doesn't have high speed internet, Going forward, when I add decals I will make thumbnail plates and a link to the gallery or pak file/archive or whatever as the case may be.

Because this thread is now going to come up when people search for decals I am also gonna throw this in here, it is quite an interesting approach to decals, though of a different vein:
    https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...load-available
Working...
X