UT file storage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT file storage question

I pak'd and shared my map the other day and it worked fine. I updated a few things and pak'd and shared again, but under "start a lan"-"custom"-"CTF" i now have multiple references to my map. I went into the folder for downloaded paks in documents and made sure there was only one file for my map. also did this for epic games/unrealtournament/content/paks. when i try to start a lan with my updated map it just uses the old version. all instances of the map under custom ctf settings seem to be the same "old" version. anyone know what i'm doing wrong or how to delete from UT file storage (which i thought was just in My Content folder.)
    going to try changing part of the file name. thought if it was same name it would copy over old version.
    There are two keys to success in life, One: don't tell everyone everything you know and Two:

UT Storage may be accessed from the Epic Games Launcher: click the gear icon in top row, then the "UT Storage" text. click on file name on left to select which to delete, then click 'Delete Selected'.

Comment

sweet thanks!
      There are two keys to success in life, One: don't tell everyone everything you know and Two:

Comment

Working...
      X