Some textures not appearing after sharing level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some textures not appearing after sharing level

When i share the level a few textures dont appear in cooked version. I go back i to unreal editor to see original map fole and play test it in editor and the textures are all there. Anyone have an idea as to why this is happening and how i might correct it?
    There are two keys to success in life, One: don't tell everyone everything you know and Two:

Sorry I cannot offer more definitive help, but I did have a similar problem recently with some moveable actor lighting. I am not sure which action I took actually corrected the issue. Some of the actions I took include deleting the map from UTShare (cloud), re-Saving assetts, rebuilding, and saving the map under a new name. I am not sure how this sort of thing happens.

Comment

Mondogrunday
      this might be due to material's Usage flags. For instance, if you apply StaticMesh-only mat to skeleton mesh (or vice versa) - it would work just fine in Editor, but won't be in a cooked form.
      - got sig? -

Comment

hmm ok, will try some of these tips, thanks
        There are two keys to success in life, One: don't tell everyone everything you know and Two:

Comment

Working...
        X