Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic These Forums Are Dying

These Forums Are Dying

These forums are looking more and more like a ghost town. Very little activity. Could it be the slow pace of UT development that is killing the buzz that used to be here? Is there a better source of UT4 mapping, learning and sharing somewhere else that actually has activity? I know the irony is that I'm posting about where to find more activity in a place with little activity. Not too smart.

• replied
    Sorry for this offtopic post.

Originally posted by Ak-47_D-MAFIA View Post
    does anybody know what happened to UT3MOD.COM?? i currently play the UT pc, but wanted to download some mods for UT3 on my ps3. The website didnt load
    Check the following post by euchreplayer23 (the admin of ut3mod.com afaik):
    https://www.reddit.com/r/unrealtourn...r_ut3/dpove8w/

A bit on topic:
    Pretty sure this forum is the best source/place for sharing and learning. Discord is just a mess for that purpose. And sadly, the main topic is true, the forum is dying (if not already dead).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic hasn't communicated with the community since August so that is obviously going to slow things down. I've stopped mapping until we hear something. It takes so much time to map that I don't really want to spend 100s of hours mapping and then have them come out and say they are shutting it down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @smurgl Yeah, I've been on Dicord but it's very disorganized and no place to post your maps, etc. Me no likey.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    does anybody know what happened to UT3MOD.COM?? i currently play the UT pc, but wanted to download some mods for UT3 on my ps3. The website didnt load

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They removed the link to the forum from the website / launcher 6 months+. I think they want to communicate on Discord and not here.

But, of course, the 0 development in the last 6 months has not helped :{

Leave a comment:

Working...
X