Who's gonna be the first...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    That Soul:City would fit nicely on DM-HeatRay! As the saying goes, don't count your chickens.. We can always (hope)assume EPIC's thinking the same. After all, $12 mill set free with no interoperability would be something.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke
    And here you have it. Not Paragon but a good mix nontheless.
    Yeah - I'm actually looking into this and that and stuffs. You'd think with assets like Paragon being pushed as much as they were, they would've updated the current build, or allowed migration.

The other asset pack I'm hot for is the Soul City, because I could easily finish DM-HeatRay PhysX by Nvidia with that pack - minus the vehicles.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And here you have it. Not Paragon but a good mix nontheless.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If the dimensions of the assets are the same, that's a very simple find and replace - so yah, I would agree

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yay, instead of having only outpost23-like maps, we will have a new breed of copied maps.

#grabsPopCorn

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, the assets don't port easily via migration, so...hard to know how others would do this...I can't figure it out, shame really.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    .. & who's going to be the 1st to crack the <75MB map size
    This sounds like you're up for the challenge here Mitch.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Who's gonna be the first...

Who's gonna be the first...

...to release a map using the Paragon assets?

https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/b...ssets-for-free

Answers to the usual address.

Bigger question is this: What prior Unreal Tournament maps could make the best use of the Paragon assets?

Most of the WAR maps from UT3 immediately spring to mind.

Working...
X