Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-ANDAvANCE - Lvl Design Question

[Hello all,
    sorry if this sounds a bit noob but, i have some map ideias and i would like to make them real, and my question is "what can i use to create a map for the new UT ?"

my first ideia comes from the old CTF-ANDA (Credits: if anyone knows tell-me and i will put them here) but a bit larger maybe with some tunels and stairs and in the midle would be like a round table

heres the jpg of it in paint x)
    http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/22548654/file.html

later i will edit and post a more decent thing but basicly the paraleles lines represents stairs]

EDIT(11-09-2014):
    Needs a bit of resizing but here it is on the first steps
    v0.0.1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dangerbass; 09-11-2014, 05:19 PM. Reason: lvl update

Okay wait what

Comment

can u tell-me with what i can create a map ?

Comment

Use UE4 to make your maps; set up the UT4 project to work with it.
        Just look around the forums on how to set it up.

Comment

thank you i will try

Comment

Got it Up and Runing, recomend anything for beginners ? X) i will try to mess with it a bit.

Comment

I'm a beginner at making maps too but I've found that making a 2D map layout design has really helped. I can do all the theory crafting on paper then when It comes to the real thing I can just blitz the bsp process within a matter of hours, without having to worry about balance.
              :|

Comment

what im trying to do is an idea in 3D then pass it clean to paper (2d) then "port" again to 3D... coz i cant put my idea in 2d can u understand-me ?

Comment

Working...
                X