Most successful competitive maps.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most successful competitive maps.

This thread could be useful for mapmakers and dev team. In the table you can see most successful maps, that was used in competitive matches (except CTF maps - i dont know them). Other maps weren't that good, they were used only in public games (but some of them are pretty fun also ). It should be some remakes in the new UT, 2-3 from every previous game. If we gonna have matchmaking with leagues, it will be nice if we could have in the every season about 3 remakes in the map pool.
    In my personal opinion, the best maps are:

1. DM-Deck_FPS
    2. DM-Codex
    3. DM-Bonescraper
    4. DM-Aerowalk
    5. DM-Campgrounds
    6. DM-Agony
    7. DM-1on1-Pure
    8. DM-Liandri
    9. DM- Roughinery_FE
    10. DM-Diesel_LE
    http://forum.unreal.pl/image.php?u=2...ine=1223384883
    Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

This list is great, even if it's just for reference to look at what works within a successful level, thanks. I'm already working on my favourite map DM-Agony 'not a port from new' take a peek:P
    Attached Files
    Why look back? You already know what happens!

Comment

I might start working on Rankin remake and Amphetamine remake when i get my hands on the engine
      Unofficial Enforcer Model
      Redesigning Enforcer Firemodes

Comment

Can we edit the UT3 list? At least for duel anyhow.

After 2009 these are the most played UT3 duel maps:

Bonescraper
        Deck-Pro2.1
        1on1-Pure-Pro2
        1on1-Lea-Pro
        COMP-KABAL-PRO
        Comp-Deep-Pro
        1on1-Confined
        Sentinel

Source:
        Ran community competitive servers for multiple years now.
        Steam
        irc.globalgamers.net #galaxy #unrealtournament #ut4pugs
        UT Username - nvz
        gg! Galaxy Gaming Community

SPECS
        || Core i5-4670k @ 4.2 gHz || ASUS GTX 1070 4GB VRAM ||ASUS VG248QE ‑ 24in 144Hz || Random 54 inch TV || Mouse - Razer Deathadder Chroma || Keyboard - Microsoft Sindwinder X4 || Case - Cyberpower Titan X || 16 gb DDR3 RAM || Logitech g930 Wireless Surround sound Headset || Steelseries QCK heavy + Mouse pad ||

#PREALPHA

Comment

Hahaha, dm-heatray #1

Comment

Originally posted by nvz View Post
            Can we edit the UT3 list?
            List is correct for Europe region
            I am ut3 player too, so i am sure about that. It seems, that you are played other maps in your region (America ?). Of course we can add them, but.. are you sure about them ? On the list should be only competitive, tourney maps. Not the most played (for example - DM-Morpheus was very popular ut99 map, but it's not on the list because it's not tourney map).

I am interested in these:
            • 1on1-Lea-Pro
            • COMP-KABAL-PRO
            • Comp-Deep-Pro
            • 1on1-Confined

These wasn't played in EU, I never saw any of them.

Originally posted by cafe View Post
            Hahaha, dm-heatray #1
            What you mean ? Heatray-FE was tourney map for sure (2v2 / 4v4).
            Last edited by rAge.; 09-29-2014, 03:46 AM.
            http://forum.unreal.pl/image.php?u=2...ine=1223384883
            Polish community DISCORD server: https://discord.gg/eMRKbAg Join us if you are Polish and let's play some 4v4

Comment

Originally posted by rAge. View Post
              I am interested in these:
              • 1on1-Lea-Pro
              • COMP-KABAL-PRO
              • Comp-Deep-Pro
              • 1on1-Confined

These wasn't played in EU, I never saw any of them.
              EU and NA regions definitely had different favorable maps, especially regarding duel (Example: We didn't play much Subterrane, Gritt or Acquisition). TDM was pretty much the same, although we threw in 6-7 other maps in our TDM pool. If you are interested in those maps, you should check them out! Lea is already a must, but Kabal and Deep are definitely great maps with huge potential to be put in the next UT with the right amount of scaling, of course. Confined is kind of a spawn rapey map.

Anywho, hopefully some of these great maps can be created to scale and balance to promote some good gameplay for years to come!
              Steam
              irc.globalgamers.net #galaxy #unrealtournament #ut4pugs
              UT Username - nvz
              gg! Galaxy Gaming Community

SPECS
              || Core i5-4670k @ 4.2 gHz || ASUS GTX 1070 4GB VRAM ||ASUS VG248QE ‑ 24in 144Hz || Random 54 inch TV || Mouse - Razer Deathadder Chroma || Keyboard - Microsoft Sindwinder X4 || Case - Cyberpower Titan X || 16 gb DDR3 RAM || Logitech g930 Wireless Surround sound Headset || Steelseries QCK heavy + Mouse pad ||

#PREALPHA

Comment

Originally posted by Nightymare View Post
                This list is great, even if it's just for reference to look at what works within a successful level, thanks. I'm already working on my favourite map DM-Agony 'not a port from new' take a peek:P
                sweet thx like that map lots of good memory s with lastmanstanding
                dont forget the glass and lead windows very inportent art peace

Comment

Originally posted by rAge. View Post
                  What you mean ? Heatray-FE was tourney map for sure (2v2 / 4v4).
                  Just reminded me of this: http://youtu.be/Ja5F8J5-0o0?t=2m11s

I'm sure the deathwalker was taken out of the map in the FE version, but what's the point of playing that god awful map anyway? It's a big cluttered mess.

Comment

Working...
                  X