No announcement yet.

UT4 Map list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make this a sticky please, it's a helpful index.
    Well done ChA1NsAw!
    > FreezeTag [Blueprint]
    > Reimagining of Greed [BluePrint]
    > Avarice, a DM-variant of Greed [BluePrint]

Comment

Conventional maps are now sorted by date; newest to oldest.

Comment

I have seen "DM-Vortex" commits on Github. Maybe will be in the next build as well as DM-Chill.

Comment

Nice, I had no idea so many maps already existed. What exactly is an unconventional map?
          Last edited by PayBack; 04-01-2015, 09:13 AM.
          PayBack

Comment

Originally posted by -jay- View Post
            Nice, I had no idea so many maps already existed. What exactly is an unconventional map?
            Conventional:

Unconventional:

Conventional maps have great architecture, aesthetics, z-fighting, environment, tactical layout, etc. Everything is coherent and added with a reason.
            Unconventional maps mostly focus on fragging. For instance, the only thing that counts in CTF-AndACTION is your aim. They are fun maps though, perfect for a quick frag.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ChA1NsAw; 04-01-2015, 09:57 AM.

Comment

You can add DM-Iron Maiden 3 to the list I will be working on this map over the weekends

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-Iron-Maiden-3
              Twitter- @mozidesigner

Comment

Originally posted by Danielito View Post
                I have seen "DM-Vortex" commits on Github. Maybe will be in the next build as well as DM-Chill.
                Yes, that's correct, I'm working on DM-Vortex and hope to have it playable soon.

@ChA1NsAw, Awesome list by the way!

Comment

This is great Chainsaw, very nice to have them all in once place and easy to look through - thanks!

Hopefully I'll have another one to add to your list soon... #topsecretasymmetricalCTFmap
                  UT4: CTF-Defiance, CTF-Melt.
                  Epic - This video made me smile: http://www.gamespot.com/videos/the-p.../2300-6418948/
                  "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by [Epic]Chris.Kay View Post
                    Yes, that's correct, I'm working on DM-Vortex and hope to have it playable soon.
                    Somehow it made it to the latest build It's possible to open it with a editor and package it to be ready to play in UT. I guess it wasn't done deliberately
                    @insomnaut aka charon / DM-Coma / ArmorWare

Comment

Originally posted by ChA1NsAw View Post
                      Conventional maps have great architecture, aesthetics, z-fighting, environment, tactical layout, etc. Everything is coherent and added with a reason.
                      Unconventional maps mostly focus on fragging. For instance, the only thing that counts in CTF-AndACTION is your aim. They are fun maps though, perfect for a quick frag.
                      And here I was thinking my map was more on the unconventional side.

Really useful list though, thanks.
                      Devore Designs
                      DM-Spire//Portfolio

Comment

Speed = Bunnytrack?
                        Portfolio

Comment

Yes, it's the new incarnation of BunnyTrack
                          "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
                          - RenegadeRetard

Comment

I'm always updating ctf-dynex. Many pictures to look at.

Comment

Great list, but you forgot to mention two Unreal Engine 4 tech maps that have been converted to UT4:
                              CTF-Elemental: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-CTF-Elemental
                              DM-Highrise: https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...45-DM-HighRise

Comment

Awesome post ChA1NsAw
                                Shoutcaster/Commentator
                                Progamer for Team-dignitas
                                10 years worth of e-sports experience
                                Twitch.TV | YouTube | Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X