Thoughts on a map "Jungle Ruin"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on a map "Jungle Ruin"

I am just a gamer and fan of UT. I only had ut2k4 and ut3 on my pc. so as far as i remember there was no map where we could fight in a ruin converted to a bit of jungle. Just think of it: a map where there are broken structures and grass growing out of them. there could also be some bushes trees and long grass fields which can lower your vision making it more thrilling to get the jump on someone, or may be you could get jumped at. as i cant do modelling i cant give out a model but the idea might help. so if any one else also like to have this on the new ut4 maybe the brainstorming will get us a thrilling new map.

Don't have much to say except that jungle maps were common to see in UT99, and I loved that as it really gave much needed variety. Would be nice to see UT4 contain jungle maps, city maps, castle maps, fortress maps, island maps, and well... a bit of everything

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
    Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

My next map should somewhat resemble or feel like a jungle on shoals. Including ruins.

Comment

Yeah Jungle Maps was cool in ut4

Comment

Originally posted by ChA1NsAw View Post
          My next map should somewhat resemble or feel like a jungle on shoals. Including ruins.
          Looking forward to it, I like playing and blasting in these maps. They give nice feel.

Comment

Working...
          X