X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ChA1NsAw View Post
    It took me 10 minutes to see the notification saying I can't upload anything. This website needs some visual clarity abiding the 3 second rule.
    I just went over the permissions and they are fine.
    You must goto the category you want to upload for, then at the top right you can click a big button "Upload file".
    Nothing complicated i think?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It took me 10 minutes to see the notification saying I can't upload anything. This website needs some visual clarity abiding the 3 second rule.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We've increased the filesize maximum to 200MB now which we think is more than enough for any zipped/rarred map file
    If for some reason you need to upload a file bigger than 200MB you can contact me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 89Supra View Post
    Cool! I like that you are able to put a description and some screenshots. Views and ratings are nice too. I'll be using this most likely in the near future.
    Very nice! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool! I like that you are able to put a description and some screenshots. Views and ratings are nice too. I'll be using this most likely in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright, i know about that site too. I like the Downloads interface we have better though.
    But it's always a good thing to have multiple resource locations Adds some redundancy.

I can configure a 'no limit' as well, but i feel it is not required and it would open to abuse in some cases maybe. I will look at increasing the max size to 192MB maybe for now.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey zunnie,
    This is a good service to offer for sure, but I have to point out that Rushbase already offers this without the file size limit. A lot of folks have already been using rushbase and it works well so far.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks
    I hope many people will submit their work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very kind of you Zunnie! Going to stick this one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats nice zunnie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X