Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aggressive Warriors Community Playground Hub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 mins is a good idea. What is the goal score set on now? 35?

I wonder how long it will be before we get a map vote mod.

Originally posted by Laambo View Post
    I just used default game setting! ... I guess I could set them to 10 min. ? and maybe lower the frag count?

...always up for suggestions!
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPperSNAPper View Post
      I'd be grateful if you would add my CTF maps to your server, and perhaps they could be played when you switch it to CTF. They're all textured-up. You can find the three of them here:

https://ut.rushbase.net/Whippersnapper
      All 3 maps running on a new server ... {AW}'s Community Map Test Server #2 for CTF maps!

Default setting with a goal score set to 3 atm!

Love the maps good job!

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Hi Laambo!

Feel free to add DM-Coma to the maplist. I'd love to hear what you think about it!

Cheers!
        @insomnaut aka charon / DM-Coma / ArmorWare

Comment

Originally posted by insomnaut View Post
          Hi Laambo!

Feel free to add DM-Coma to the maplist. I'd love to hear what you think about it!

Cheers!

Already uploaded to redirect, adding to rotation now!

... can't wait to check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl3D View Post
            Just played Morpheous with some bots and it feels pretty good. Wondering if the gravity is too low. Don't remember exactly how the original was, but it seems like it could use a little more. Too easy to float away.

I'm assuming your server is running these test maps as a rotation, but 15 min. each is a long time. I'd have to clock in over 2 hours just to try them all. That's just me though.

The gravity and terminal velocity are hard to get to play nicely together.
            I've spent hours trying to get it right.

I set up this map so everything was fairly similar in both UT99 and UT4 versions.
            I agree, the map seems a bit floaty. I'll revisit those settings after some other tasks.

Thanks for the playtest and the heads up!
            Portfolio / DM-Morpheus / CTF-Coret

Comment

Downloaded your maps and tested Hardcore out with redirect and played a round! ... nice work, this would be killer with BR as well!
              Thanks for checking it out and for your kind words. I'm all for converting some of my maps into Bombing Run maps once we have a definitive mod for it. I think Hardcore or an altered version (I've debated making it a little longer, increasing the distance between the walls in the middle) could prove to be a good map. I hope that I can get a chance to try it with 10+ people soon.
              UT4 CTF Maps: CTF-Whiplash | CTF-Sidewinder | CTF-Highpoint | CTF-Hardcore | CTF-Tubes-Of-Spam

UT99 CTF Maps: CTF-DagnysBigAssMap-V2 | CTF-Dagnys-P****WhIpPeD | CTF-Dagnys-Dark-Delight-LE102 | CTF-Dagnys-Tubes-Of-Spam

Comment

I tried connecting to your server at work where I use Macs. I quickly got an error saying "Missing Package." Never got to any downloading map page. Tried this on two different Mac Pros (Darth Pro trash can) with everything updated to the latest build. Anyone else can try to connect on a Mac to see if this is a bug?

My Windows 7 UT4 connects just fine.

W.I.P.s
                DM-Containers

Comment

I tried connecting to your server at work where I use Macs. I quickly got an error saying "Missing Package." Never got to any downloading map page. Tried this on two different Mac Pros (Darth Pro trash can) with everything updated to the latest build. Anyone else can try to connect on a Mac to see if this is a bug?

My Windows 7 UT4 connects just fine.
                  very interesting....oh wait ....WE HAVE AN UPDATE! woohoo ....could that be it? <------ got excited there it was only a Launcher update with new teams/agreement!

....I just checked and the server is down/crashed!? ....will review the logs and see if anything I can find out why!

have you installed any of the other maps running on the server by chance? ... and what map was it if you know?
                  Last edited by Laambo; 04-30-2015, 01:13 PM. Reason: updated post with new/additiona info.

Comment

OK, here's a fresh build of my map DM-Containers. It works perfectly in game on my system. Let me know if it works on your server.

FYI - I downloaded FractalCore, IronMaiden3 and Octagon and can play them with no issues.

W.I.P.s
                    DM-Containers

Comment

OK, here's a fresh build of my map DM-Containers. It works perfectly in game on my system. Let me know if it works on your server.

FYI - I downloaded FractalCore, IronMaiden3 and Octagon and can play them with no issues.
                      Well I wish you would have taken my advise on Post #42 above (see below) on re-naming your map to anything than your original as cooking/publishing it with the same name will most likely have the same results and the reason I had to pull it off the server!

ah yeah, I will try that and let you know!

....just tried and yes the map is fixed but not wanting to complete the redirect when testing on the server it just kicks you back to splash screen!

I think it would be best to go back in the editor and "Save As" ... rename it then cook/publish again for a new shared copy! .... sorry to give you the bad news!
                      I am going to hold off for this next update from Epic which what I understand should be soon! .... maybe that will help but not real confident that it will! ... cross your fingers!

FYI - FractalCore & IronMaiden3 are not in my rotation atm!

Comment

Hey Laambo, just out of curiosity do you have any plans for Duel or 1on1 maps? I can see it being a problem if more than a few people are on the server and the map changes to a small duel map. The server is great to playtest on, thanks again!
                        DM-Nine | CTF-HolyOak

Comment

Just to let everyone know I have downloaded the updated server and uploaded to all 3 of our server and now they will not launch do to a bug or some issue with the new build!?

...I have posted my log on the new build thread and will keep you posted when I lean more!

Comment

Just to let everyone know I have downloaded the updated server and uploaded to all 3 of our server and now they will not launch do to a bug or some issue with the new build!?

...I have posted my log on the new build thread and will keep you posted when I lean more!

New build has caused my map to loop the music everything someone dies.

But worst is the UI update, you cant select how many bots you want and you can no longer pick custom maps, I feel they went back wards with this update. oh and custom tab is just blank
                            Ciaran "Venguard" O Kelly
                            Maps U2K4 : AS-Protocore ///AS-Krystalis Station ------ Maps TF2 : CTF-Daylight /// CP-2Shack
                            Maps UT4 : DM-FractalCore /// DM-Q3DM17

Comment

Originally posted by Venguard View Post
                              New build has caused my map to loop the music everything someone dies.

But worst is the UI update, you cant select how many bots you want and you can no longer pick custom maps, I feel they went back wards with this update. oh and custom tab is just blank
                              yeah, sad! .... you would think also they would test this first before releasing the servers dl for all versions they provide!? ... would be no different than me launching my home dedicated server testing new maps first before I port them over to my primary servers! ????

I am hoping we get a hotfix asap and not wait till nxt update as that could be a month!

Comment

Finally found out what was wrong with the servers! ... they had changed the names of the .exe file (and many others) so servers should be up and running within the hour!

woot

Comment

Working...
                                X