Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aggressive Warriors Community Playground Hub!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    awesome, WB, been missing this map in rotation! "Thumbs Up"!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been away for a while, but I just re-cooked my DM-Containers map for build v4.14. I will be working on the next update to this map soon.

Link to WIP Post: DM-Containers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just a little reminder to all our newer map contributors to the forums that when a major build/update comes alone you will need to ....

1. re compile/cook/share your content to the new build/update!
    2. and, remove all older content from your DownloadedPaks folder!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No Recook Required! woohoo .... game on!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just to let everyone know I try to get most all maps that are posted with updates but I'm not always catching all as i'v noticed over these last couple of months because I'v been busy trying to update and make progress with my own projects too!

.... this was kinda a bump!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Congrats Laambo!
    thank you !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congrats Laambo!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We just added our new gametype Game Servers!

... details are noted in the OP! ; )
    Last edited by Laambo; 07-03-2016, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just to let everyone know who using my servers I will be uploading the maps to our private clan redirect until matters change with our current situation!

Please be patient and I will have custom content rolling within the day with content I current have downloaded from the WIP forums!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jewvia View Post
    The only maps I can download on your server for some reason are DM-Phobos and DM-Bishop. The others all say I already own them when I have already cleaned out my entire pak folder. This makes even less sense as I have never downloaded DM-Nitro before. Additionally, whenever I try to launch a game on your server for one of the maps I cannot download or DM-Bishop, I am sent to the main menu.
    Rushbase is down! .... I uploaed Bishop to our clan server testing it out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The only maps I can download on your server for some reason are DM-Phobos and DM-Bishop. The others all say I already own them when I have already cleaned out my entire pak folder. This makes even less sense as I have never downloaded DM-Nitro before. Additionally, whenever I try to launch a game on your server for one of the maps I cannot download or DM-Bishop, I am sent to the main menu.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Laambo View Post
    ..... correction to my last post!

Already on the Hub! : )
    Cool thanks so much

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WarpSpasm View Post
    Any testing of this map would be much appreciated its made for showdown for the mapcore comp but seems fun to play in DM would love to get some feedback for the next version

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...n-Competition)
    ..... correction to my last post!

Already on the Hub! : )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WarpSpasm View Post
    Any testing of this map would be much appreciated its made for showdown for the mapcore comp but seems fun to play in DM would love to get some feedback for the next version

Saw this last night before retiring for the evening and already downloaded version 2! ... will update the Hub with this version later this morning!

.... Thanks for the heads up as I am not always on top of these due to daily family/life affairs! ; )

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X