Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing my Map

Hi guys,
    its been a while that i played UT (2k4) and followed the Forums, but here i am and what i see so far is awesome. And while i never made a Map from scratch before i thought, hey lets try it out.
    Im in the early stages of course, messing around with Blueprints (your Tutorials are great btw) and producing Bsp holes every move i make. But im getting there i think.

So while im not ready to share and have the community have a look at what im doing, i wanted to try it out with my friend, just to get a feel of it.
    Packaging worked fine, but i cant seem to get the game to find my map. As i understand it i should be able to play it offline? Can someone give me some pointers?

So far and thanks!

Hotze

- Click somewhere on the main screen after you launch the game.
    - Press the ~ key. (near escape)
    - Type "open dm-mapname" (without quotes and Mapname is the name of your map)

If it's listed as you type, you did everything fine.

Last edited by ~SPECTRE~; 05-21-2015, 01:05 PM.
    Portfolio / DM-Morpheus / CTF-Coret

Comment

ah ok, didnt even try console -.- well that would have been easy. Thanks anyway. Works perfect now Did one of the last builds change something in the menu UI? Because everything i could find told i should be able to see it in my maplist.

Comment

It changed the beginning of April.
        Portfolio / DM-Morpheus / CTF-Coret

Comment

Yeah i ve been going through the tutorials bit by bit, and many have different UI.

Comment

Working...
          X