UT4 Converter - 0.9.1 - [25/08/2018]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamerz31w View Post
    Interesting tool,but why it was discontinued?
    Why was UT4 alpha discontinued?
    Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Hi people, the project is indeed discontinued. UT4 is for me now a dead/abandoned game walking on the agony path like UT3 did. I no longer have the will to continue working on the converter and i'm focused on other projects/stuff in life now.
      Best regards.

Comment

BiGup yourself ШιητεЯΙsСσmιηɡ, your contribution for UT4 is uncontesable based on the fact that without you, I wouldn't have 194 maps up for play.
        On behalf of the LoPinGiacs, best of luck with your new endeavors!
        LoPing
        Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
          BiGup yourself ШιητεЯΙsСσmιηɡ, your contribution for UT4 is uncontesable based on the fact that without you, I wouldn't have 194 maps up for play.
          On behalf of the LoPinGiacs, best of luck with your new endeavors!
          I would like to second this.
          Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Dear ШιητεЯΙsСσmιηɡ,

Too bad UT4Converter has been cancelled, I really hoped to see the this converter reach milestone 1.0 since you already implemented so much functionality in your converter
            Even though UT4 wasn't that fantastic, you gotta agree with me on that UE4 is (of course) a massive milestone on itself so that's why I thought that it's better to finish this project for once and for all, but it's important to move on to your next project and I'm sure whatever that is must be great!

I just had one Bug-Report/Suggestion: When I try to convert a map from another game with path set to UT99 (Because that includes a UCC.EXE) It fails because it can't find the packages.
            Could you please make the editor to set the package path relative to the map file instead of the UT99 path?
            Of course that would be a pain to implement when the map is in the UPak folder, but I'm sure you'll be able to work around that.

However, I'll always look out to the next projects of high quality developers like you.
            I want to wish you Good Luck with what you're doing right now!

Sincerely,

Kevin Crans
            Last edited by kevincrans; 02-03-2019, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Guys this is the first map I imported thanks to UT4XConverter.
              http://www.mediafire.com/file/57qzlb...ditor.pak/file

Comment

thanks ШιητεЯΙsСσmιηɡ for the tool that made it potable to get old school maps for UT F2P and all the best for your up coming projects
                My Levels \ maps
                [ CTF-November Collection ]

[ My website- ncc24656.uk ] [ My Ytube Page ][ My Twitter Page ][ My Raptr Page ] [ My Plays.tv Page ]

Old community new site and url
                [
                Admin at Unreal Addicts Community (ONLINE NOW) ]
                Best new Site for UT99, UT2004 and UT3 Ladders
                [
                OWNED WELL - All Welcome to join the community ]

Comment

Working...
                X