CTF-Azimuth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selentic View Post
    Oh, weird I guess I forgot to update the link. Could've sworn I did, but oh well.

Here, try this one: https://redirect.playunreal.com/ut4/...wsNoEditor.pak

nvm that one is out of date too somehow, I'll compile a new version tomorrow
    Okay thanks!
    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

it looks like a professional map, really...

Good job Selentic, and i hope Epic will bring it to the marketplace ! You deserve it !

Thanks you

Comment

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
        Okay thanks!
        Alright here we go for real this time.

https://redirect.playunreal.com/ut4/...wsNoEditor.pak

Originally posted by Dizzi View Post
        it looks like a professional map, really...

Good job Selentic, and i hope Epic will bring it to the marketplace ! You deserve it !

Thanks you
        CTF-Azimuth [UT4] - Check out my game!

Comment

Link appears to be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by ericcarl View Post
            Link appears to be broken.

Your connection is not secure

The owner of redirect.playunreal.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
            zzzzzzzzzzzz

Here, use this. Unfortunately my dropbox bandwidth is limited, but I guess it'll do until playunreal is up again.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...wsNoEditor.pak

Comment

Updated for new build.

Comment

Moved to finished because it should be here!

Comment

Amazing map

Comment

Originally posted by NATO_chrisjm View Post
                    Moved to finished because it should be here!
                    aww a whole forum section just for me thank you <3

Originally posted by Dizzi View Post
                    Amazing map

<3
                    Last edited by Envieous; 03-28-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Updated to new build, download is Here.

Comment

Good job Selentic! No, seriously, this map is wonderful. I couldn't imagine a map with a better gameplay and visuals than this one, friendship with Pistola ended
                        I see you were probably inspired by the design of Axon bases from Unreal II, weren't you?
                        Last edited by 17Hectic17; 04-03-2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naaaateeee View Post
                          Good job Selentic! No, seriously, this map is wonderful. I couldn't imagine a map with a better gameplay and visuals than this one, friendship with Pistola ended

Originally posted by naaaateeee View Post
                          I see you were probably inspired by the design of Axon bases from Unreal II, weren't you?
                          Nope. I never played Unreal II. The structures were somewhat inspired by Halo concept art.

Comment

This map looks fantastic. The only thing that would make it better IMO is if the kinda tan-ish stripes were more brass looking.

Comment

Originally posted by [GZU]Elmur_fud View Post
                              This map looks fantastic. The only thing that would make it better IMO is if the kinda tan-ish stripes were more brass looking.

Is there any particular reasoning behind why you think the stripes should be changed? The lore of the map is that it's located on a planet that never stops raining, so generally paint and plastics would be preferred over bare metals.

Comment

Originally posted by Selentic View Post

Is there any particular reasoning behind why you think the stripes should be changed? The lore of the map is that it's located on a planet that never stops raining, so generally paint and plastics would be preferred over bare metals.
                                Lore not withstanding, It would just be more aesthetically appealing IMO. Though it should be noted that I am notorious for liking shiny objects and lots of eye-candy. And brass still fits with the color theme. If it were me, given the lore I would give the grey part of the floors a more matte or anti-slip surface (texture like corrugated metal or some sci-fi variation there-of) and make the yellowish bits like a slightly tarnished brass. Logically speaking There placement looks something like the bright yellow hazard lines lines painted on floors, walls, and other places in industrial areas where they wish to draw attention for safe navigation. Brass would suffice without being garish.

I think it is a great looking map regardless of what I feel would make it look better and plays very well also, so ty for making it.
                                Last edited by [GZU]Elmur_fud; 04-12-2017, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X