DM-Delta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thankyou for the UpDate! Hopefully now the game's caught up to these beauty!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated for June patch compatibility.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Blitz View Post
    hello Steve this map is looking very good, from what i played from you on the previous ed compared to thoses picts ireconize your style but i find it more epured, for the good,, nice theme choice, good job cousin
    Heeeeeeeeeeey m8

THX for the compliment Hope your doing fine bro !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hello Steve this map is looking very good, from what i played from you on the previous ed compared to thoses picts ireconize your style but i find it more epured, for the good,, nice theme choice, good job cousin

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Highly appreciate the recook Stevelois!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Strelok_84 View Post
    Thank you for the rapid re-cook.

Again, GREAT JOB !
    THX m8 for your support

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for the rapid re-cook.

Again, GREAT JOB !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by naaaateeee View Post
    Another map with that looks like Outpost 23...

Which is a good thing in this case
    Hé hé, THX for the compliment m8

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another map with that looks like Outpost 23...

Which is a good thing in this case

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Dizzi View Post
    Cette map est magnifique ! Bon travail l'ami

GREAT JOB !
    Hé hé, merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Dizzi

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cette map est magnifique ! Bon travail l'ami

GREAT JOB !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Highly appreciate the recook Stevelois! Will be loading this beauty shortly onto the LoPing.
    Thank you DutchSmoke

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Highly appreciate the recook Stevelois! Will be loading this beauty shortly onto the LoPing.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DM-Delta

DM-Delta

Download: Map, Readme
    Players: 6 – 10
    Version: 1.3
    Released: 01-06-2019
    WinMD5: e6044efe8a97bc0a8d353f31eb633734

Story / Histoire:

The first groundwater extraction station in the Delta sector operated by Liandri. For reasons that are still unknown, Liandri canceled the commissioning of this station. However, it remains available for the organization of tournaments.

La première station d’extraction des eaux souterraines du secteur Delta exploité par Liandri. Pour des raisons qui demeure encore inconnues, Liandri s’est vu annuler la mise en service de cette station. Toutefois, elle demeure disponible pour l’organisation de tournois.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Details:

Delta is my first map for UT4 I was interested to play with the UE4 features and see what I could come up with. In the contrary to my previous UT3 maps, I didn’t had a layout in mind so my goal was to build something that look nice and fun to play. A simple FFA map if you like

Custom content:

Materials: 9
    Material function: 1
    Material instance: 9
    Music: stock game track
    Static meshes: 7
    Textures: 1
    VFX: 0

Dev:

Remade post-process from scratch.
    Lighting changes (and perform full rebuild, production quality).
    Materials changes.

Small fixes (bv's, materials and such).

Added the Lighting rifle and 3 ammo's pickup.

The final version of my first map for UT4 Compatible with the April 2017 build. THX for everyone who took the time to help me out or showing their support, encouragement in the WIP thread
    Last edited by Stevelois; 05-30-2019, 11:17 AM.
Working...
X