DM-Jungle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Jungle

DM-Jungle, a Deathmatch map for 6-10 players. It has random fog density, each time you play this map, the fog will change.

DM-Jungle V1.2.1:
    -put a lineup of the players into the map (before playing and at the end on the scoreboard)
    -recooked to work with the new UT update

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...3kxRVg1REtUc3c
    http://thunder.gamingredirect.com/65...wsNoEditor.pak

MapRotation=/Game/DM-Jungle/DM-Jungle
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-Jungle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageURLProtocol="http", PackageURL="redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/wARmAcH1n3ae61/DM-Jungle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="513c6efd90c7767db020e35f4b9d22a7")

Gameplay video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijy4...ature=youtu.be

Special Thanks to:
    -Low Poly Rainforest from Dokyo
    -Tropical Plants from www.3dmodels-textures.com/store/3dmodels/Vegetation/Tropical
    -some Textures from www.gametextures.com
    -Grass mesh from OliverMH www.blendswap.com/user/OliverMH
    -Sonniss.com for GDC 2016 (ambient sound)

Last edited by wARmAcH1n3; 09-23-2018, 11:39 AM.

Now this is true beauty that the Unreal Engine 4 can create.

Comment

Hey - i think with a few more rock structures, perhaps mixed with some more industrial structures, a simple platform layout with strategic weapon placement - this will be more fun to play and not just look at. You should be providing some kind of map flow and more obvious location markers I think. Keep it up!
      Maps: DM-Dying_Sun WIP & DM-TokaraSwamp
      www.shockandrockets.com

Comment

Originally posted by the_hack View Post
        Hey - i think with a few more rock structures, perhaps mixed with some more industrial structures, a simple platform layout with strategic weapon placement - this will be more fun to play and not just look at. You should be providing some kind of map flow and more obvious location markers I think. Keep it up!
        I agree. This shows awesome art, but from a gameplay perfpective there are a lot of things that can be done to make each individual area more distinctive and separate the 'walls' from the 'floors' and 'rooms' without detracting from the beauty of the art. Either way, some hard work went into this, so you should feel proud!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

I did extra no put more industrial structurses into the map, because I wanted that the fights are happen in the real jungle, not a industial complex with some palms around. I know that isn't standart UT gameplay and sometimes the areas looks the same, because everything is jungle, but it is still fun to play this map.

Comment

Fair enough! I do think you could make it even more fun creating some flow and difference using only jungle elements
            Maps: DM-Dying_Sun WIP & DM-TokaraSwamp
            www.shockandrockets.com

Comment

Turok reboot atmosphere!

Comment

I made an update of the map, see first post.

Comment

Thanks for share'n the map with us wARmAcH1n3!
                  LoPing
                  Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

I uploaded a game play video (playing with low skilled bots).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijy4...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I LIKE IT!
                      Really nice work.
                      NERV Clan IG/LowG IG. UT Series Veteran (all titles), UED 2/3 Mapper/modder ... UED 4 sooooon.
                      ----------
                      Win7 Ult 64, Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7, AMD FX-8350, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series DDR3 1866, EVGA GTX 550 Ti(fermi) 2GB, Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 Surround, Creative Inspire P7800 7.1 speakers, Razer BlackWidow Ultimate, Logitech MX400, HP LV2311

Comment

SICK DUDE! Please let this be an official map in-game!

Comment

I made an update of the map (V1.2) to work with the new UT4 patch

Comment

Thanks for the recook wARmAcH1n3!

LoPing
                            Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Tried to download this today but multiplayerforums.com returns an error that the file isn't found.

Comment

Working...
                              X