Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-LDK : Duel Map

UPDATED : 2 May 2017

DM-LDK is a small map meant for low player count DM games or Duel.
    Download size 97MB

Admin Info
    66e271470af637a0bff681d437e69c73

https://redirect.allnoobs.com/ut4/us...wsNoEditor.pak

/maps/wip

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Advise came in from RadicLarry over at ESL. I followed it and 3 more sections were added. New Belt area also added.
    I also got some good advise from MoxNix, theHack and other awesome community members on the Discord Channel. Lynx, Nato etc
    Last edited by Crocopede; 05-02-2017, 04:48 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0YPDZCUwEE

quick runaround and initial thoughts. will duel someone one it tonight i hope
    Maps: DM-Dying_Sun WIP & DM-TokaraSwamp
    www.shockandrockets.com

Comment

Thx for the feedback bro. Interesting take on the top. IT definitely does allow you to get anywhere very quickly. Shock is going to move down away from the top.

Comment

Oldschool vibes, love it

Comment

Hi everyone. Beauty pass is done. I have enlisted some fellow duelers to help fine tune the item placement. This will be ready when the next UT update is released.
          Thx for playing

Comment

Admin Info
            122404d3b92330fd248b39da41e390c5
            https://www.crocopede.com/media/Down...wsNoEditor.pak

/maps/wip

Advise came in from RadicLarry over at ESL. I followed it and 3 more sections were added. New Belt area also added.
            I also got some good advise from MoxNix, theHack and other awesome community members on the Discord Channel. Lynx, Nato etc

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
            Last edited by Crocopede; 04-22-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Great map Crocopede! Really love it. And thanks for adding the cool Mechanism 8 Remix soundtrack from Necto. Beautiful fit for the map!
              The only improvement I can imagine right now is giving the various pipes a different material, as they are right now mostly identical to the walls. And a freshing this up/providing a bit variaty would be nice.

Also like the adding of the tunnel section ... provide overal better flow and makes the map a bit larger!
              Thanks for your great work!

Comment

Great job! A couple things I noticed:

Is there a reason you scaled down the jumppad that leads to the rocket? The hitbox is so short that I kept dodge jumping over it and missing it. The standard jumppad doesn't let you dodge jump over it.

The skysphere is too small, the stars look like they're right over your head. And the ceiling looks strange because of the sunlight raycasts and shadowing. I've run into this too and I don't know how to avoid it besides lowering the intensity.
                DM-Nine | CTF-HolyOak

Comment

Woo Crocopede , AMAZING !!!

Upload to UTA HUB !!
                  Last edited by Real LoRD.; 04-24-2017, 01:34 AM.

My Last Fragmovie "Over the Top" 1080p@60fps

Comment

Looks awesome, good Job!

Comment

Thx everyone.

Here is release candidate. Minus some cosmetics. But item placement i feel is in a good place right now

b9e04672f76ef7bb07e35d85374b0ab6
                      https://www.crocopede.com/media/Downloads/DM-LDK-10-WindowsNoEditor.pak

Comment

Hey Crocopede
                        I had your map also running for Elimination, but players spawn outside the map. Maybe you can check.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by [PHX
                          Big_Deal;n385350]Hey Crocopede
                          I had your map also running for Elimination, but players spawn outside the map. Maybe you can check.

Thx
                          Cool man thx. I am busy with the final pass for the map. Also speaking to scoob... so will check what is causing the bad spawns.

Comment

Hi.

Here is the final verions.

Download size 97MB

Admin Info
                            66e271470af637a0bff681d437e69c73
                            https://redirect.allnoobs.com/ut4/us...wsNoEditor.pak

/maps/wip

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
                            Last edited by Crocopede; 05-02-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone. There is this really annoying issue on the forums where it will post old links over new links.
                              So if you downloaded the map in the past 3 hours from this post... chances are you got a bad version due the link issue on the forums. Apologies for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X