• Show
Clear All

CTF-Infiltrate

Download: GoogleDrive
    Players: 2 - 4
    Version: 1.0
    Released: 19-04-2017
    Story / Histoire:

Designed for 2 to 4 players, Infiltrate is a place where your skills will be put to the test. Agility and rapidity will make you a winner... or else, a loser.

Conçue pour 2 à 4 joueurs, Infiltrate est un endroit ou vos habiletés seront mis à l’épreuve. L'agilité et la rapidité feront de vous un vainqueur, sinon, un perdant.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Details:

I've create this map base on my own UT3 map. Remember, CTF-Mako? Layout, pickup placement, is practically the same. The biggest changes are that the lower level isn't submerge in water and there is 2 entrances on the upper level to the flag base. The theme is completely different too, I created a industrial theme. Most assets are from Epic Infiltrator demo. I had to redo all materials, materials functions in UT4 which is well, not easy and **** long to accomplish! I'm also restrained myself not to use to much assets from Infiltrator simply because the map size would be an issue since you must import meshes and textures into the map.

Dev:

The final version of my second map for UT4. Compatible with the May 2017 build. THX for everyone who took the time to help me out or showing their support, encouragement in the WIP thread
    Last edited by Stevelois; 07-03-2017, 01:19 PM.
    Stevie's corner Maps, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta Links, All UT4 CTF custom maps, All UT4 remakes, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Software tools & resources

Encore GG pour ta map l'ami

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzi View Post
      Encore GG pour ta map l'ami
      Merci bcp Dizzi
      Stevie's corner Maps, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta Links, All UT4 CTF custom maps, All UT4 remakes, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Software tools & resources

Comment

At last I had a chance to try it and I like it very much :

-very good flow, no obstructions, fluid game play

-impressive lighting and texture work

-Bots have no navigation issues.

Thank you, This needs to be included in the official release alongside Delta.

Very high quality work.

Comment

Originally posted by Strelok_84 View Post
          At last I had a chance to try it and I like it very much :

-very good flow, no obstructions, fluid game play

-impressive lighting and texture work

-Bots have no navigation issues.

Thank you, This needs to be included in the official release alongside Delta.

Very high quality work.
          I'm please to read this

I was wondering what would be your thoughts about the map since you showed some interest in the dev process! I'm happy you like it

Comment

waoo cousin, cant wait to try to other one, from the picts it have a gael arena taste, driving me to suddent duel ideas, nice UTish and pro look....good job again m8
            http://unrealoldfriends.activeboard.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
              waoo cousin, cant wait to try to other one, from the picts it have a gael arena taste, driving me to suddent duel ideas, nice UTish and pro look....good job again m8
              THX bro

The May game patch as broke the compatibility again Have to recook / reupload both maps again **** it!

C'ya soon old monkey

Comment

Map as been updated for May patch.

Comment

Map as been updated for June patch.

Comment

Map as been updated for July patch.

Comment

Maps looks awesome!

i get this when i boot my server:

CTF-Infiltrate-WindowsNoEditor.pak&apos; is different than the expected one. Verify your installation.&nl;</ErrorMessage>

Build number in the file seems correct though 3525360.
                      MapRotation=/Game/Maps/Infiltrate/CTF-Infiltrate
                      ca586de0aeba6a8ac1de29ef36813eee
                      Last edited by iSenSe`; 11-12-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Looks amazing! This gives me some inspiration for another map i had in mind. Would you perhaps be so kind to share some of those beautiful materials?

Comment

Originally posted by iSenSe` View Post
                          Maps looks awesome!

i get this when i boot my server:

CTF-Infiltrate-WindowsNoEditor.pak&apos; is different than the expected one. Verify your installation.&nl;</ErrorMessage>

Build number in the file seems correct though 3525360.
                          MapRotation=/Game/Maps/Infiltrate/CTF-Infiltrate
                          ca586de0aeba6a8ac1de29ef36813eee
                          THX

I have no idea what is causing your issue I'm sorry.

Originally posted by garuDa View Post
                          Looks amazing! This gives me some inspiration for another map i had in mind. Would you perhaps be so kind to share some of those beautiful materials?
                          THX too

Well, I had to import textures from the Infiltrator and remade all materials as long as materials function so I don't know what is needed for you ?

Comment

OK, I forgot to post feedback. Now I see you are complaining in the general thread .

1) This is an irregular style of CTF. This inverted-CTF is fun for a while and for change but probably will never be played seriously.

2) On the other hand design and clarity is great. I had a lot of fun playing 2v2 with bots. I can't imagine playing this more than once or twice in a month though. I would love if you actually put more effort into regular CTF maps or/and changed this into some regular CTF layout (I like the style as mentioned) and expanded it.

Appreciated!

Comment

THX for your feedback Rainmaker

I'm working on Aly right now and seriously doubt that I'll release another map after. It all depend on how UT will evolve. We'll see...

Comment

Working...
                              X