Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    [QUOTE=Stevelois;n408377]

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I received an email in Gmail when you granted me access, so I have been playing on the map.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TKBS View Post
    if it says u need permission, try and sign (out/ back) in to your google account.

Smashing it steve!, i can't play your content but i have been watching and reading. Links work fine for me but im logged in.
    gj
    Ah...

May I ask why can't you play m8? I know you're still very active in UT3 but why not play UT4?

And THX for the good words

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if it says u need permission, try and sign (out/ back) in to your google account.

Smashing it steve!, i can't play your content but i have been watching and reading. Links work fine for me but im logged in.
    gj

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Aker666 View Post
    Hi, I can't download the map with the Google Drive link. It says I need permissions.

Regards.
    Hello, it's odd because the share settings on Google Drive seems right? Anyway, I've re-shared the link. Try this link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, I can't download the map with the Google Drive link. It says I need permissions.

Regards.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Map as been updated. I’ve made several things which are :

1. Remade post-process.
    2. Lighting changes and performed a full rebuild, production quality.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by genthly View Post
    Wow man. Beautiful. Gonna play it today!
    Hé hé, THX Michael

The newer maps look even better

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow man. Beautiful. Gonna play it today!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great then, I won't have to fix de DM's

It as now been fixed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It does not matter if we check it or not for DM maps; the setting is not parsed for DM maps in any gametypes/mutators of which I am aware.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah,

THX for the info so the next update will include this fix

Also, it is the same for DM maps ? If it's problematic, I'll fix them all too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The function is to swap bases after halftime, which is a boon for asymmetric maps. Players can still do a team swap/change without it enabled. Also, Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,

Indeed, I activate the function "Allow Side Switching" so players can switch side when playing regardless the geometry of the map. I did that because I think that if the function in not activate, players won't be able to switch side? I'm only guessing.

But if it's a issue, I do not mind the disable the function the next time I'll update the map (when Epic will eventually release a game update so mappers will have to recook for the latest build, again and again...).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello. Some friends/clan-mates and I have enjoyed your map a few times, and it is nice to have another "reverse-ctf" choice in a normal CTF server instance. I've noticed you may have "Allow Side Switching" enabled in World Settings for what seems to be a symmetric map, and should not be necessary, unless I am missing something? This makes some team colored materials/lighting mismatch team flags/spawns in the second half. Just wanted to alert you of this in case it is an oversight, rather than a design choice.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Map as been updated.

Made various little things.

Still at v. 1.1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X