DM-DarkCastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-DarkCastle

DM-DarkCastle, a Deathmatch map for 6-10 players.

MapRotation=/Game/DM-DarkCastle/DM-DarkCastle
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-DarkCastle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageURLProtocol="http", PackageURL="redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/wARmAcH1n3ae61/DM-DarkCastle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="0ea1dcf0d34b651c518e2f4f1a59c217")

New download link with actual patch:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sC...-6rFGDbSat2IQU

Special Thanks to:
    -Low Poly Foliage Forest Pack from Dokyo
    -some few Textures from www.gametextures.com
    -Grass mesh from OliverMH www.blendswap.com/user/OliverMH

Last edited by wARmAcH1n3; 09-23-2018, 11:44 AM.

Now that's sexy. Seriously fantastic looking dling it now to try.

Comment

BLEND

SHADERS

use them
      CTF-Azimuth [UT4] - CP_Harbour [TF2] - Artstation - Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Selentic View Post
        BLEND

SHADERS

use them
        What do you mean exactly? A material with blending 2 textures, one bricks one dirt? That's a good idea, maybe I will put it in after the next update.

Comment

Originally posted by wARmAcH1n3 View Post

What do you mean exactly? A material with blending 2 textures, one bricks one dirt? That's a good idea, maybe I will put it in after the next update.

This is how I did it in Azimuth. I applied the same thing (with different colours obviously) to metalness/roughness as well. There's probably a suitable mask you could use included in the UT files somewhere.

You could also do it with two textures, but for just dirt this is less complicated. You could take it a few steps further and use each separate vertex channel to define multiple different blends, ie: mossy stone, dirty stone, broken stone, etc.

Make it happen, your map looks visually monotonous with blatantly tiling textures with no visual breakup.
          Last edited by Selentic; 05-29-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Selentic View Post

This is how I did it in Azimuth. I applied the same thing (with different colours obviously) to metalness/roughness as well. There's probably a suitable mask you could use included in the UT files somewhere.

You could also do it with two textures, but for just dirt this is less complicated. You could take it a few steps further and use each separate vertex channel to define multiple different blends, ie: mossy stone, dirty stone, broken stone, etc.

Make it happen, your map looks visually monotonous with blatantly tiling textures with no visual breakup.
            Thx, I found a material with such function, changed and modified it. I will update my map by next UT4 update.

Comment

Originally posted by wARmAcH1n3 View Post

Thx, I found a material with such function, changed and modified it. I will update my map by next UT4 update.
              np dude, take it a step further and get a few grunge/colour/whatever decals going, that'll help a lot alongside blend shaders to break up the monotony of your surfaces. ( i should have mentioned this in the first place tbh )

Comment

Highly appreciate you sharing some more of your works with us wARmAcH1n3!
                LoPing
                Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

I uploaded a new update: V1.1.0
                  -put some dirt into some textures to break tiling
                  -rotated and flipped some bricks for more variants
                  -added wind sound
                  -some small improvements

MapRotation=/Game/DM-DarkCastle/DM-DarkCastle
                  RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-DarkCastle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageURLProtocol="http", PackageURL="redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/wARmAcH1n3ae61/DM-DarkCastle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="56b6fe51df5d7eba61d619b6a4994a91")

Download and new screenshots:
                  https://www.allnoobs.com/index.php?/...dm-darkcastle/

Comment

Amazing work bro!!!

Comment

Map is updated on allnoobs

Comment

Do you have a new download link , that link doesn't work . thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Damage_UK View Post
                          Do you have a new download link , that link doesn't work . thanks
                          First post have an updated download link

Comment

Thanks for that.. I'll try it out tonight and get back to you.
                            Max

Comment

Highly appreciate the addition wARmAcH1n3! I'm so hope'n this will load online.. and it Does!
                              Loaded onto the LPA.Replays loaded!
                              It's not often I get the privilage to run around on a map that makes me grin like it's 1999 again! The launches you can achieve on this gem you've put out for us has me air drunk and can safely say the other lopingiacs are all sold on it as well. A nice spot for a deemer as well!
                              Keep Up Knocking them out of the park!
                              Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 09-29-2018, 05:39 PM. Reason: Fragged some
                              LoPing
                              Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Working...
                              X