No announcement yet.

DM-DarkCastle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the look of this map, but I'm most impressed by how fast it loads. It's 613 MB but it loads in 18 seconds. One of mine is 484 MB or so, but it takes a solid minute and 10. How did you manage to get your load time so low?

Comment

Originally posted by AvnoxOfficial View Post
      I like the look of this map, but I'm most impressed by how fast it loads. It's 613 MB but it loads in 18 seconds. One of mine is 484 MB or so, but it takes a solid minute and 10. How did you manage to get your load time so low?
      I have no idea why it loads so fast. The walls are BSP brushes, and I use the Infinity assets (static meshes and textures).

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
        Highly appreciate the addition wARmAcH1n3! I'm so hope'n this will load online.. and it Does!
        Loaded onto the LPA.Replays loaded!
        It's not often I get the privilage to run around on a map that makes me grin like it's 1999 again! The launches you can achieve on this gem you've put out for us has me air drunk and can safely say the other lopingiacs are all sold on it as well. A nice spot for a deemer as well!
        Keep Up Knocking them out of the park!
        Thanks for uploading it on the server!

Comment

Originally posted by wARmAcH1n3 View Post
          I have no idea why it loads so fast. The walls are BSP brushes, and I use the Infinity assets (static meshes and textures).
          Ok, thank you That's still good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by AvnoxOfficial View Post
            What could help is if you have BSP-brushes, put on the unseen faces the RestrictedAssets\Environments\ShellResources\Materials\Misc\M_Shell_SolidBlack material. So no light data will generated for the unseen faces.

Comment

Working...
            X