Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic DM-DarkCastle

DM-DarkCastle

DM-DarkCastle, a Deathmatch map for 6-10 players.

MapRotation=/Game/DM-DarkCastle/DM-DarkCastle
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-DarkCastle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageURLProtocol="http", PackageURL="redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/wARmAcH1n3ae61/DM-DarkCastle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="0ea1dcf0d34b651c518e2f4f1a59c217")

New download link with actual patch:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sC...-6rFGDbSat2IQU

Special Thanks to:
    -Low Poly Foliage Forest Pack from Dokyo
    -some few Textures from www.gametextures.com
    -Grass mesh from OliverMH www.blendswap.com/user/OliverMH

Last edited by wARmAcH1n3; 09-23-2018, 11:44 AM.

• replied
    Originally posted by AvnoxOfficial View Post
    I like the look of this map, but I'm most impressed by how fast it loads. It's 613 MB but it loads in 18 seconds. One of mine is 484 MB or so, but it takes a solid minute and 10. How did you manage to get your load time so low?
    What could help is if you have BSP-brushes, put on the unseen faces the RestrictedAssets\Environments\ShellResources\Materials\Misc\M_Shell_SolidBlack material. So no light data will generated for the unseen faces.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by wARmAcH1n3 View Post
    I have no idea why it loads so fast. The walls are BSP brushes, and I use the Infinity assets (static meshes and textures).
    Ok, thank you That's still good to know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
    Highly appreciate the addition wARmAcH1n3! I'm so hope'n this will load online.. and it Does!
    Loaded onto the LPA.Replays loaded!
    It's not often I get the privilage to run around on a map that makes me grin like it's 1999 again! The launches you can achieve on this gem you've put out for us has me air drunk and can safely say the other lopingiacs are all sold on it as well. A nice spot for a deemer as well!
    Keep Up Knocking them out of the park!
    Thanks for uploading it on the server!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AvnoxOfficial View Post
    I like the look of this map, but I'm most impressed by how fast it loads. It's 613 MB but it loads in 18 seconds. One of mine is 484 MB or so, but it takes a solid minute and 10. How did you manage to get your load time so low?
    I have no idea why it loads so fast. The walls are BSP brushes, and I use the Infinity assets (static meshes and textures).

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Highly appreciate the addition wARmAcH1n3! I'm so hope'n this will load online.. and it Does!
    Loaded onto the LPA.Replays loaded!
    It's not often I get the privilage to run around on a map that makes me grin like it's 1999 again! The launches you can achieve on this gem you've put out for us has me air drunk and can safely say the other lopingiacs are all sold on it as well. A nice spot for a deemer as well!
    Keep Up Knocking them out of the park!
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 09-29-2018, 05:39 PM. Reason: Fragged some

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for that.. I'll try it out tonight and get back to you.
    Max

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Max_Damage_UK View Post
    Do you have a new download link , that link doesn't work . thanks
    First post have an updated download link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do you have a new download link , that link doesn't work . thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Map is updated on allnoobs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing work bro!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I uploaded a new update: V1.1.0
    -put some dirt into some textures to break tiling
    -rotated and flipped some bricks for more variants
    -added wind sound
    -some small improvements

MapRotation=/Game/DM-DarkCastle/DM-DarkCastle
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-DarkCastle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageURLProtocol="http", PackageURL="redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/wARmAcH1n3ae61/DM-DarkCastle-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="56b6fe51df5d7eba61d619b6a4994a91")

Download and new screenshots:
    https://www.allnoobs.com/index.php?/...dm-darkcastle/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Highly appreciate you sharing some more of your works with us wARmAcH1n3!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by wARmAcH1n3 View Post

Thx, I found a material with such function, changed and modified it. I will update my map by next UT4 update.
    np dude, take it a step further and get a few grunge/colour/whatever decals going, that'll help a lot alongside blend shaders to break up the monotony of your surfaces. ( i should have mentioned this in the first place tbh )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X