DM-Aly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I feel exactly the same way playing your maps! I even start to notice the bots behaving humanlike at times and sure haven't given up faith.

Operational resilience in gaming isn't thought yet EPIC's shelving of this UT teaches us mei banfa.

It's a gaming phenomenon not worth try'n to analyze, simply too many variables to contend with. Unless you have some AI handy.

Just keep doing what you do, I'll try to keep up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX for your support, as always my friend

All my maps as been updated on my blog in the last 2 months. Guess what?? No one as post something on Epic, neither on my blog, neither on facebook, neither on Discord. Your the first to poste something here. I'm not hoping for any feedback of no one. Even you my friend and all my other friends didn't post something since ages here, or at my map updates at my blog I thought you and all my other friends stopped playing UT since the lack of activity / support.

I feel I'm the only one who is playing my own map so I have no faith anymore. Not even sure I'll share any future map because of that lack of feedback. To bad.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All dead would be jumping the gun abit..
    Getting a new GPU that costs less than a whole new rig.. that you can call dead.

A little OT(off topic) but here's a little less dead. For those of us who remember, this might be a good time for TS to grab back what was lost.

Keep the faith Steve, your works have already proven this UT is (more than)ready to be finalized.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GnrlSpecific View Post
    Gorgeous map Stevelois! Your maps are always super high quality and on par with any of the official EPIC made maps.
    THX for your kind words But you better leave your comments at my website the next time since the forums are all dead now, sadly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gorgeous map Stevelois! Your maps are always super high quality and on par with any of the official EPIC made maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Go to my website for the latest version. All my maps on Epic forums are old versions. Share your comments on my map page, that will be a proof of your appreciation.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Music to our ears Steve! I'll be reloading onto the LPA shortly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New version 1.2 available

Post-process enhancements.
    File is now 39 MB smaller while maintaining same level of visual quality.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We LoVe map size reductions as much as map updates! Thanks for sharing your refined works with us Steve!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Map as been updated. I’ve made several things which are :

1. Remade post-process.
    2. Lighting changes and performed a full rebuild, production quality.
    3. Various materials changes.
    4. Map size as been reduced by ±12 MB.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, I'm happy I find a manner to make it smaller in a noicable way and even make it look better héhé

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Map size reduction c'est tres bon! 40megs is pretty impressive! Keep it Up and BiGUp for the update!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Map as been update.

- Add some water VFX.
    - Reduce map file size by ±40MB.

Still at v. 1.0.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Honestly, that was a worry of mine as well, but it's Up! For those with a truly unreal love for UT, the DL wait won't be an issue.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX for your support m8

I hope the file size won't be an issue to play it online

Leave a comment:

Working...
X