DM-Chamber

Release Info
    Download
    Players: 6 - 10
    Version: 14
    Released: 28-08-2018

Map Info

WIP Thread

This map features trap room in the center of the map and zero grav pools´╗┐.
    The goal of this project was to make fun and cool looking map with 100% custom art within 100 mb file size. For that I used custom vertex normal technique, deferred mesh decals (normals, roughness, emissive), no bake, tiling base materials and masks.

Thank you everybody who playtested this map with me and suggested bugfix/layout improvements!

Custom content:
    Map size: 150mb
    Materials: 10
    Material function: 5
    Material instance: 20
    Music: stock game track
    Static meshes: 85
    Textures: 10
    VFX: 0

In-game screenshots:

Click image for larger version  Name:	03.jpg Views:	2 Size:	367.5 KB ID:	402003Click image for larger version  Name:	01.jpg Views:	2 Size:	338.1 KB ID:	402004Click image for larger version  Name:	02.jpg Views:	2 Size:	362.0 KB ID:	402005Click image for larger version  Name:	04.jpg Views:	2 Size:	255.4 KB ID:	402006Click image for larger version  Name:	05.jpg Views:	2 Size:	381.1 KB ID:	402007Click image for larger version  Name:	06.jpg Views:	2 Size:	370.4 KB ID:	402008Click image for larger version  Name:	08.jpg Views:	2 Size:	325.9 KB ID:	402009

Warp Games Website
    Artstation

Not sure about gameplay on this map but its design looks great!

Comment

This map is awesome! And it reminds me of Halo's Forerunners' tech design (not saying it's a copy or even based of, just saying it kinda looks like)

Comment

This map is awesome! And it reminds me of Halo's Forerunners' tech design (not saying it's a copy or even based of, just saying it kinda looks like)
        Yes, that's intentional I used a ton of references from Halo franchise.
        Thank you!
        Warp Games Website
        Artstation

Comment

i realy like the zero grav pools ´╗┐idea, would be nice if you could share this function with me

Comment

Working...
          X