Clear All

DM-Akar

Download: Map, Readme
    Players: 2 - 4
    Version: 1.0
    Released: 10-11-2018
    WinMD5: 788d288c6c4c276fdb79d0bfc066f148

Story / Histoire:

Akar Industries, a rival company of Liandri Corp, has recruited you for your exploits as an experienced fighter. This wastewater treatment plant serves as a practice for newcomers. The environment provides close and long distance fights. You owe it to yourself to be skillful, quick and precise. Terrace your opponents and be the pride of Akar Industries!

Akar Industries, une entreprise rivale de Liandri Corp, t'a recruté pour tes exploits en tant que combattant expérimenté. Cette usine de traitement des eaux usées sert de pratique pour les nouveaux venus. L'environnement procure des affrontements à proximité et à distance. Tu te dois d'être habile, rapide et précis. Terrasse tes opposants et soit la fierté d'Akar Industries!

I'm trying to make the video but it's not working... so I have to leave those old pics meanwhile.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full versionThis Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Details:

Akar layout and pickups placement are coming from my UT3 level, DM-Mako L2. It's a small DM for 1on1 match, at max 2on2. It's not a remake. I inspired myself on my older map to create something completely new. The scale is adjusted to UT4 gameplay. Most pickups are at the same location as the original.

THX specially to ÐutchSmºke who took the time to help me out showing his support, encouragement all along the dev of the map in the WIP thread

Custom content:

Materials: 15
    Material function: 8
    Material instance: 131
    Music: stock game track
    Static meshes: 30
    Textures: 34
    VFX: 6
    Stevie's corner Maps, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta Links, All UT4 CTF custom maps, All UT4 remakes, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

WOw this reminds a lot to an ut2k4 map what atmospheric feel here! Need to play! thanks!

Comment

Frag on my friend !!!
      Stevie's corner Maps, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta Links, All UT4 CTF custom maps, All UT4 remakes, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Working...
      X