• started a topic DM-Akar

DM-Akar

Download: Map, Readme
    Players: 2 - 4
    Version: 1.1
    Released: 01-06-2019
    WinMD5: 97933835c600aa85b12c9f52299e6565

Story / Histoire:

Akar Industries, a rival company of Liandri Corp, has recruited you for your exploits as an experienced fighter. This wastewater treatment plant serves as a practice for newcomers. The environment provides close and long distance fights. You owe it to yourself to be skillful, quick and precise. Terrace your opponents and be the pride of Akar Industries!

Akar Industries, une entreprise rivale de Liandri Corp, t'a recruté pour tes exploits en tant que combattant expérimenté. Cette usine de traitement des eaux usées sert de pratique pour les nouveaux venus. L'environnement procure des affrontements à proximité et à distance. Tu te dois d'être habile, rapide et précis. Terrasse tes opposants et soit la fierté d'Akar Industries!

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Details:

Akar layout and pickups placement are coming from my UT3 level, DM-Mako L2. It's a small DM for 1on1 match, at max 2on2. It's not a remake. I inspired myself on my older map to create something completely new. The scale is adjusted to UT4 gameplay. Most pickups are at the same location as the original.

THX specially to ÐutchSmºke who took the time to help me out showing his support, encouragement all along the dev of the map in the WIP thread

Custom content:

Materials: 15
    Material function: 8
    Material instance: 131
    Music: stock game track
    Static meshes: 30
    Textures: 34
    VFX: 6

Remade post-process from scratch.
    Lighting changes (and perform full rebuild, production quality).

First final release.
    Last edited by Stevelois; 05-30-2019, 11:23 AM.

• replied
    Merci for the update! I'll be reloading it shortly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Map as been updated. I’ve made several things which are :

1. Fine tune post-process.
    2. Lighting changes and performed a full rebuild, production quality.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After endless trials to make the video, I've couldn't make it work I've upload pic instead. I'm done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX for the compliment

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so pretty im jealous of your skill

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you kind sir!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oupssssss... Link is fixed my friend

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for the 1.0 kind sir! I'll be loading this up shortly, or not. The map link comes out on DM-Aryth..
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 11-15-2018, 05:15 PM. Reason: map link issue

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Frag on my friend !!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOw this reminds a lot to an ut2k4 map what atmospheric feel here! Need to play! thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X