Clear All

DM-Elik

Download: GoogleDrive, Readme
    Players: 2
    Version: 1.0
    Released: 01-02-2019
    WinMD5: 993116def186fba39f6abbf0362d6810

Story / Histoire:

Nestled in the caves of the Dakylian, this peaceful sanctuary was formerly that of Elik, one of the greatest sword fighter in the country of creatures of shadows. Then, LMC found him…

Niché au cœur des grottes du Dakylian, ce sanctuaire paisible était autrefois celui d’Elik, un des plus grand combatant à l’épée du pays des créatures d’ombres. Puis, LMC le trouva…

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Details:

One of my all time favorite UT map is DM-1on1-Alzonia by Slainchild. I’ve decided to make my own map based on his layout. Of course, it’s not a remake and few changes as been added to fits UT4 movements, like wall run and slope dodge and I added a new escape ramp near the Bio Rifle

DM-Elik is a duel focussed map so more than 2 players won’t be fun / balanced.

For DM-Elik, I’m using Epic Soul Cave assets. It was a extremely long process to import all static meshes into UT and recreate all materials functions, materials, materials instances from scratch. But, I must say that I’m very proud of the results

Credits:

ÐutchSmºke for his great help & support in the dev process.
    Epic for their free Soul: Cave assets.
    Nobiax for sharing his free plant meshes!
    Last edited by Stevelois; 02-01-2019, 11:35 AM.
    Stevie's corner
    Maps, DM-Dakylian A2, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
    Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Ahh, linked to a new thread eh.
    BiGUp for share'n yet another finalized map with the rest of us mon ami! I'll be load'n it up shortly.
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Saw your last match and I'm happy you like the final version

THX for your support m8!
      Stevie's corner
      Maps, DM-Dakylian A2, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
      Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Working...
      X