Clear All

DM-Dakylian

Download: GoogleDrive, Readme
    Players: 4 - 10
    Version: 1.0
    Released: 01-07-2019
    WinMD5: 824ea0063abcf4b203ad98b3d00a26ad

Story / Histoire:

Following the discovery of Elik peaceful sanctuary in the heart of the Dakylian caves, LMC’s extensive research in this region has uncovered another venue for larger-scale tournaments. Unfortunately, the Dakylian caves are no longer a place of eternal rest...

Suite à la découverte du paisible sanctuaire d’Elik, au cœur des grottes du Dakylian, les recherches approfondies de LMC dans cette région ont permis de découvrir un autre lieu propice au tournois de plus grande envergure. Malheureusement, les grottes du Dakylian ne sont plus un lieu de repos éternel...

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Details:

Now that DM-Elik, a duel focused map using Epic Soul Cave assets is finish, I’m reusing the assets for this new map

Custom content:

Materials: 17
    Material function: 9
    Material instance: 44
    Music: stock game track
    Static meshes: 46
    Textures: 42
    VFX: 6

Dev:

First final release.

Credits:

ÐutchSmºke for his great help & support in the dev process.
    Epic for their free Soul: Cave assets.
    Last edited by Stevelois; 07-01-2019, 06:33 PM.
    Stevie's corner
    Maps, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
    Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

BiGUp for finalizing this beauty Stevelois! I'll be reloading this up shortly.
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Good job. I've updated my files. I will try this final version. I really like this map so far. I just played it btw.

Comment

I can see the 4K graphics are more define now. Interesting. For the rest of the map, I don't see the change.

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
          BiGUp for finalizing this beauty Stevelois! I'll be reloading this up shortly.
          THX, played on LoPing yesterday evening

Originally posted by GMAK2442 View Post
          Good job. I've updated my files. I will try this final version. I really like this map so far. I just played it btw... I can see the 4K graphics are more define now. Interesting. For the rest of the map, I don't see the change.
          THX. if you compare a beta pic with a final pic, you'll see there is big difference in rendering quality everywhere in the map (lighting color / contrast and texture rendering). Still, it's not as obvious when you're playing since you're constantly moving
          Stevie's corner
          Maps, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
          Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Working...
          X