Clear All

DM-Chroma FPS

Download: GoogleDrive, UTCC, Readme
    Players: 8 - 12
    Version: 1.1
    Released: 17-03-2020
    WinMD5: 81c7df7d340b3ec4ad435e8618f68e44

Story / Histoire:

Chroma is a research station on the various gaseous elements of the different atmospheric layers. Chroma is located in the exosphere, which allows to obtain the most thorough research results.

Chroma est une station de recherches sur les divers éléments gazeux des différentes couches atmosphériques. Chroma est localisée dans l’exosphère, ce qui permet d’obtenir des résultats de recherches des plus approfondies.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Installation

Put the files into ‘…\UnrealTournament\UnrealTournament\Content’ directory. If this folder is not currently on your system, you can safely create it.

Details

The only difference between DM-Chroma and DM-Chroma FPS is the lighting.

The reason why DM-Chroma look so crisp and clean is mainly because all light actors are set to Stationary instead of Static. Stationary lights will make your scene look much better than Static lights BUT require way more GPU power to handle which my main PC can handle with ease.

In the FPS version, all light actors are set to Static. It’s the fastest rendering. Therefore, for me, Static lighting combine with the materials particularly used in this map make the level look rather dull, sadly. Still, you’ll get more FPS than the regular version. I’m getting more then the double FPS playing on my laptop (Geforce GTX 965M).

Materials: 14
    Material function: 0
    Material instance: 241
    Music: stock game track
    Static meshes: 126
    Textures: 281
    VFX: 0

Last edited by Stevelois; 05-21-2020, 01:04 PM.
    Stevie's corner
    Maps : DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
    Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

I fooled around through the map. Very clear and smooth gameplay. Another treat to the eye. Love your work!

Comment

THX m8

Happy you like it
      Stevie's corner
      Maps : DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta

Comment

An Exosphere research lab Existentially prove'n that Higher is Better!
        Thanks again for looking out for the lesser GPU blessed folks Steve!
        LoPing
        Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
          Download: GoogleDrive, UTCC, Readme
          Players: 8 - 12
          Version: 1.1
          Released: 17-03-2020
          WinMD5: 81c7df7d340b3ec4ad435e8618f68e44

Story / Consumer Health USA:

Chroma is a research station on the various gaseous elements of the different atmospheric layers . Chroma is located in the exosphere, which allows to obtain the most thorough research results.

Chroma est une station de recherches sur les divers and éléments gazeux des différentes couches atmosphériques. Chroma est localisée dans l’exosphère, ce qui permet d’obtenir des résultats de recherches des plus approfondies.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
          This is really Fantastic Chroma. Loved your art.

Comment

I remember playing your Unreal Tournament 3 maps for the first time and those are some good memories, but even these days it is the same **** thing. Simple because of the fact, that Unreal Tournament 3 rocks.Because of this fact, you being a superior entity at creating marvelous looking maps/environments, the visual style you shape and accomplish in Unreal Engine 4 is simply mind-boggling. I gotta say, I truly like what I see and over the past years, when you released one of your maps for this Unreal Tournament prototype, I was excited and still am. Regarding this, I'm glad to see you are still creating maps for the Unreal franchise. It is wonderful to see people still having interest and joy by playing this immortal franchise. Nevertheless, looking at your maps, I have to admit they looks gorgeous and I can't wait to play them. Each and every single one of them is a sight for sore eyes. It is obvious that all your Unreal Engine 4 maps harness and embody visual harmony and a terrific ambience. One thing is for sure, once I upgraded my PC, I'm gonna take a real closer look at your maps and you can quote me on that. Anyway, keep up the good work, because you rock!

Comment

Originally posted by valkyrAnubis View Post
              I remember playing your Unreal Tournament 3 maps for the first time and those are some good memories, but even these days it is the same **** thing. Simple because of the fact, that Unreal Tournament 3 rocks.Because of this fact, you being a superior entity at creating marvelous looking maps/environments, the visual style you shape and accomplish in Unreal Engine 4 is simply mind-boggling. I gotta say, I truly like what I see and over the past years, when you released one of your maps for this Unreal Tournament prototype, I was excited and still am. Regarding this, I'm glad to see you are still creating maps for the Unreal franchise. It is wonderful to see people still having interest and joy by playing this immortal franchise. Nevertheless, looking at your maps, I have to admit they looks gorgeous and I can't wait to play them. Each and every single one of them is a sight for sore eyes. It is obvious that all your Unreal Engine 4 maps harness and embody visual harmony and a terrific ambience. One thing is for sure, once I upgraded my PC, I'm gonna take a real closer look at your maps and you can quote me on that. Anyway, keep up the good work, because you rock!

OMG, been soooooooooooooooooooooo long I didn't see that cool member name

Yep, I remember the UT3 days and I must say that I miss all my old fellas like you

Reading such positive & praise comments is, well, quite satisfying and encouraging !!!

I hope that one day, you'll have a powerful PC to play UT4 and play my maps too. Take care m8
              Stevie's corner

Comment

Oh that looks very pretty! I don't have the ut installed right now but I will surely try this map!

Comment

Working...
                X