Maps not uploading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps not uploading?

Am I the only one who can't get the editor to upload my map right now? Or, the game to run my maps, or even be able to see them listed in-game?

Didn't get the email as to why this is...anyone else?

Maps cook just fine btw, just can't do anything with them...
    Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Hi Mitch!

.... just tested Station and yes I am getting weird, something not right on that map as it redirects fine when I hit the download all content button on the Hub but when I go to set up a custom match it is not showing in the list of maps to play!? ... I even added this to the community hub tab (custom ruleset) and it does not show in that list as well!?

.... I threw this on my home dedicated test server and It launched, showed your map in the server browser, I connected and dl it (but it did seem want to dl twice? but, it put me in game and I was off and fragging!

.... strange indeed! ....maybe pull up the map again in the editor and do a "Save As", rename it with a new version, do a build all and recook/share the map and lets see what happens?

...also dbl check your world settings and make sure all good there as well???

as far as all the other maps in your sig. they need to be recooked since 2/29/16 to work with current build/update!

Hope this helps? ... good luck!

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Like Laambo already pointed out, the mapvote doesn't list it. The map reg's fine and is accessible for ingame admin travel to it as well. Highly probable that a recook/repak for this build on (all) your maps would sort it out Mitch. (My apologies for my pm, stating that it worked - late night admin sessions and relying on the server post to be correct to blame there)
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Sad to report back I just tested DM-Station_8 and I got same results as 7!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch Mitchell View Post
          Am I the only one who can't get the editor to upload my map right now? Or, the game to run my maps, or even be able to see them listed in-game?

Didn't get the email as to why this is...anyone else?

Maps cook just fine btw, just can't do anything with them...
          Are you referring to the UT Storage that it asks about at the end of the cook? I've never used it - can it be used as a redirect? I always say "no" and put my maps on rushbase to be used as both a download location and redirect.
          Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

this seems to be working now!

....for the longest time I was unable to delete old files but it all seems to be working ... with my map last night I shared anyway!?

Comment

Working...
            X