• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thx man!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    OK, not totally resolved, it only worked on one of the tree meshes, the rest are still all funky.
    Well that's a start I'll keep an eye out for a solution on this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK, not totally resolved, it only worked on one of the tree meshes, the rest are still all funky.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by thatscrawnyki View Post
    Any luck with this?
    You are awesome!

The wind actor did indeed fix the problem! Thanks man!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I haven't had the change to try it yet. Life has been getting in the way :/ And by life I mean work. Grrrr.

Any luck with this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any luck with this?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK thanks, I will give that a shot

Try placing a wind actor in the level. It could be that the leaves have a node that reacts to wind. Not 100% sure if that will work but its worth a shot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try placing a wind actor in the level. It could be that the leaves have a node that reacts to wind. Not 100% sure if that will work but its worth a shot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can't find any matinee associated with it (THEM)

Originally posted by lawlorz View Post
    I have no idea, but best I can tell from your video I would assume its something going wrong with the animation. These trees have an animation to make them appear to blow in the breeze right? looks like its the animation going insane, maybe have a look into the matinee? just spitballing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have no idea, but best I can tell from your video I would assume its something going wrong with the animation. These trees have an animation to make them appear to blow in the breeze right? looks like its the animation going insane, maybe have a look into the matinee? just spitballing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is how crazy they look!

https://youtu.be/ImFyfMu-N98

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WarpSpasm View Post
    use the LOD view in the view settings, you will pretty quickly see whether it is the lods doing it...In the latest map i made i forced the lods to 1 on the offending meshes to fix the issue...also with kite demo assets it will look far worse in a smaller area as the lods are designed for a greater distance
    Thanks, I will give that a try!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    use the LOD view in the view settings, you will pretty quickly see whether it is the lods doing it...In the latest map i made i forced the lods to 1 on the offending meshes to fix the issue...also with kite demo assets it will look far worse in a smaller area as the lods are designed for a greater distance
    Last edited by WarpSpasm; 04-24-2016, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the reply.

I think there must be something up with either my editor of computer. I can now no longer render grass, not unless I'm right up on it and slightly under it. I've never had this problem before, even the grass on the example map doesn't show. I kinda wish I hadn't chosen the terrain rout for my new map :/

Originally posted by Megasporwic View Post

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its called LOD "Level of Detail" https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...ODs/index.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X