Elimination level influenced by Roman/Greek architecture question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elimination level influenced by Roman/Greek architecture question

First off this is only my second map so I am still learning. The forums and youtube have been a great help. My question is I'm trying to find a material that looks like those orange clay roofing tiles (see pic). I looked in the materials i have and couldnt find anything like it. Is there somewhere else to search and import stuff like that or will i have to learn to make my own? (option B will be ugly lol). Also, is there a "generic teleporter" in content like the lift and jump pads or will I have to make a blueprint etc to create one. I couldnt find the teleporter but I figure its got to be there like the lift and jump pad in ut restricted assets. lastly, is there a way to add water splash sound to my pool without creating a blueprint? lots of youtube tutorials about adding sound to water but they require blueprints and i'm pretty weak at those at the moment. will keep learning but any help with any of these questions is much appreciated.
    these are the roofing tiles i want to emulate this is the pool i want to add splash and underwater sound to
    There are two keys to success in life, One: don't tell everyone everything you know and Two:
Working...
X