Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good ole Terrain Editor

Hello All,
    I hope you and your family are doing well. With all this time on my hands, I decided to finish up some maps that have been sitting around for years. So I decided to do some work on my backyard map that has been in progress since 2k4 came out. I haven't played in the editor for years. And instead of trying to find a tutorial on how to fix this. I decided to come to the experts. When I rebuild my map, I get an error that reads. "Terrain alpha map myLevel.All.base2 has more than one mip level. This will cause visual artifacts" Obviously, there is an issue with one of my textures. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, preferable without rebuilding the whole Terrain? The Terrain is pretty involved with several layers painted on the Terrain—long Live UT.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	terrainerror.PNG Views:	0 Size:	702.0 KB ID:	409413
    Click image for larger version  Name:	terrainerror1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	869.4 KB ID:	409414
    Click image for larger version  Name:	terrainerror2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	848.8 KB ID:	409415
    Click image for larger version  Name:	terrainerror3.PNG Views:	0 Size:	836.3 KB ID:	409416
    Last edited by DxTrEm3Fx; 05-10-2020, 04:51 PM.

It does look good! I wish I could answer you but it'll probably be abit more productive asking this question over on UE4 Answerhub.
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Working...
    X