Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, im talking about the videos from your link. Im using the editor that I downloaded through Epic Games Launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Xander_PL View Post
      Hi, im talking about the videos from your link. Im using the editor that I downloaded through Epic Games Launcher.
      oh i see. are you using the unreal tournament editor and NOT the unreal engine editor? (as a total noob just this detail stumped me for ages & hence i start my noob tutorial showing which editor to actually use).

I'm not sure what version UT editor i used for those. I tried to download the latest build last night - to see whether what you describe is a problem caused maybe in some recent update - but as usual after about 2 hours it had only downloaded about 11% so i gave up - epics servers are run on hamsters in trundle wheels

anyways i gave up on this whole thing ages ago. no updates for mac. still no fix for lighting build, still no fix for 'share map' on mac (you cant share on mac). I got bored.

Comment

Yes, Im using UT editor, but I needed to download the UE4 engine as well. It all was like 30GB :S

Comment

Where can I find a tutorial explaining how to go from a BSP level to a static meshes level?

Comment

Working...
          X