Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove or alter a BSP-rendered piece of geometry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove or alter a BSP-rendered piece of geometry?

I accidentally misplaced a BSP cube i reformed into a sort of long path thing and want to know how I can move it or remove it.

EDIT: Didn't know that the brushes are used to edit BSP objects after you render them a second time (technically) so my problem is fixed xD

Asked on the IRC channel it xD
    Last edited by StormyFacade; 03-07-2015, 06:47 PM. Reason: Fixed my problem
    Working on DM-Norkeep here and there. Will likely expand it into more of a singleplayer Monster Hunt-style map/Map Pack able to also work as a Deathmatch map, and therefore, an Invasion map.

Working on Project Overkill currently.

The concept of a builder brush (what used to be the red brush in old versions of UE) being used as a sort of cookie cutter to add or substract geometry no longer exists. Every BSP brush is now simply it's own actor that you drag into the level and change between additive/substractive in the details of the selected brush.

Comment

Thanks, yeah I realized that once I click Ctrl+Shift+B, then if i had previously altered the brush associated with the block, the the block alters accordingly, like if I deleted it, the cube would vanish, or if i reshaped the brush, the cube would do the same on the control shift b.
      Working on DM-Norkeep here and there. Will likely expand it into more of a singleplayer Monster Hunt-style map/Map Pack able to also work as a Deathmatch map, and therefore, an Invasion map.

Working on Project Overkill currently.

Comment

Working...
      X