Starter Content Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starter Content Missing

So I was starting with the basic tutorials since this is pretty different than UT3 and I noticed some of the folders in the content browser are missing. I created a new project and made sure to include starter content. After some thinking, UE4 gave me this error:

" Failed to import 'C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UnrealTournamentEditor/FeaturePacks/StarterContent.upack'. Failed to create asset 'StarterContent/StarterContent' "

I'm just someone who wants to make a map to play and maybe to share if they're good enough, so I don't have a team to lean on. Any ideas? I'm assuming this starter pack will give me access to whatever game content Epic has released thus far? In UT3 I could use any material from any map.

I'm running UE4 4.7.2 on Windows 7 (not sure with SP it is).

W.I.P.s
    DM-Containers

Is this the correct forum for this type of question? It's a little confusing.

W.I.P.s
    DM-Containers

Comment

If all you're trying to do is make levels for UT, you should not make a new project. Especially if you're using te editor that is included in the UT launcher. You should simply be able to make a level once the editor is open (since you're already in the UT project)
      MyArtstation
      @jayoplus

Comment

Ah, after watching some of the beginner videos I get it now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

W.I.P.s
        DM-Containers

Comment

Working...
        X