Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ~SPECTRE~ View Post
    You can backup your maps and assets from the map directory.

Epic Games\UnrealTournamentEditor\UnrealTournament\Content\RestrictedAssets\Maps
    This is exactly what I needed, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can backup your maps and assets from the map directory.

Epic Games\UnrealTournamentEditor\UnrealTournament\Content\RestrictedAssets\Maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So does this mean you can only back it up by making a PAK, and sending it to the cloud after this is done? I can't make a back up of a early state, on my external HHD, for example?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UnrealTournamentDev\UnrealTournament\Content\Paks

Thats assuming you want to play it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by code187 View Post
    Its already in editor. Just open it. It saves it localy then also uploads another copy to cloud. You can click dont share to stop it uploading a copt it still saves locally. If you want to play the pak copy and paste if you want to back it up copy and paste it.
    Copy and paste it where?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its already in editor. Just open it. It saves it localy then also uploads another copy to cloud. You can click dont share to stop it uploading a copt it still saves locally. If you want to play the pak copy and paste if you want to back it up copy and paste it.
    Last edited by code187; 03-13-2015, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic How can we backup?

How can we backup?

Considering that the game saves levels into unreal directory which we don't have access to and can't save it anywhere else how the hell do we backup our assets and levels? I did found the backup folder in the user directory but how do we import that into the editor?
Working...
X