I would like to post a level but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    lol, tha''s nice, but, UT works since Unrealengine1 with the - not with the_ because, the _ it's not
    seen in the past and therewith was not works and the "-" it's an Standard, other sided,
    it's not bad, for disabling map,but not delete and in the Map-Manager and be not seen,
    it's have an bit become an hint with the ages and was well on the UT99-Servers and redirectors.. for equal maps and hold the original map hidden.
    So, rename it and it should work

best regards
    Blacky

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well, that's interesting...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think that did it... I had DM_ not DM-

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not sure this will matter at all, but make sure the map name has the correct prefix (DM-*mapname*, TDM-*mapname*, or CTF-*mapname*. Probably won't make a difference though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where is that setting, in the world settings I set it to UTDM but that may on closer inspection only effect preview mode.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you properly configure the gametype? I'm not sure if it will show up in the list if it has no gametype.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if you've shared it it should show up fine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, thats where its saved, I know this. Now how do I get it to show up ingame.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Naveronasis View Post
    I cooked it, but its not showing up ingame... It sais its uploaded to share... but um... how do I even access that?

My computer>Documents>Unreal Tournament>Saved>Paks>MyContent

Leave a comment:

• started a topic I would like to post a level but....

I would like to post a level but....

I cooked it, but its not showing up ingame... It sais its uploaded to share... but um... how do I even access that?
Working...
X