Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTION - Where To Find (Import) Marketplace Downloads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    QUESTION - Where To Find (Import) Marketplace Downloads

    Another n00b question. But how to you locate content downloaded from the marketplace? I need to find the free mesh packs I downloaded (owned) so I can use them in a map I'm working on.


    Cheers!
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

    Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

    #2
    Bump Bump
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

    Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

    Comment


      #3
      Directions here:
      https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...ate/index.html

      It only works for me if I move it under Content/ folder of the editor...otherwise a lot of referenced links will break. Also, there are some projects with assets that use a third party plugin. Those won't work without the plugin installed.
      a.k.a Gunner77

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks Gunner, I will give that a go!

        Originally posted by Wutsittou View Post
        Directions here:
        https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...ate/index.html

        It only works for me if I move it under Content/ folder of the editor...otherwise a lot of referenced links will break. Also, there are some projects with assets that use a third party plugin. Those won't work without the plugin installed.
        Win 10
        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

        Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

        Comment


          #5
          So far I've had no luck, It seems like most of the files are the wrong format.
          Win 10
          iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

          Maps:
          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

          Comment


            #6
            Also. Where is the Unreal Editor exe/boot file located? I have found several of them and have no idea which is the right one. It gets confusing having 2 Ueds.
            Win 10
            iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

            Maps:
            DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
            2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

            Comment


              #7
              maybe it's possible to create a map in the other editor and still save it as a Pak file somehow?
              Win 10
              iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
              NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

              Maps:
              DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
              2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                maybe it's possible to create a map in the other editor and still save it as a Pak file somehow?
                I use the UTCooker. Works fine for me!



                - Unpack the Cooker to a place of your liking.
                - Leave the cooker, DLL, and readme in the folder and launch from there.
                - At first launch it will ask you the paths for your editor and uproject. (Editor - \UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64 uproject - \UnrealTournament\UnrealTournament
                - Select your map from the dropdown and hit Cook!
                -
                After the cook window closes...hit the Add button. It should lead you right to the Content folder in the Cooked directory. If not....you may have to hit Add Directory. (UnrealTournament\UnrealTournament \Saved\Cooked\WindowsNoEditor\UnrealTournament\Content)
                - Go into Maps. Your Map folder should be in there if you did it correctly. Select the map and all of the assets and hit Open.
                - Now the assets and map are ready to pak. Select everything and hit Pak!
                Portfolio / DM-Morpheus / CTF-Coret

                Comment


                  #9
                  Thanks! I will give that a go

                  Much appreciated!

                  Originally posted by ~SPECTRE~ View Post
                  I use the UTCooker. Works fine for me!



                  - Unpack the Cooker to a place of your liking.
                  - Leave the cooker, DLL, and readme in the folder and launch from there.
                  - At first launch it will ask you the paths for your editor and uproject. (Editor - \UnrealEngine\Engine\Binaries\Win64 uproject - \UnrealTournament\UnrealTournament
                  - Select your map from the dropdown and hit Cook!
                  -
                  After the cook window closes...hit the Add button. It should lead you right to the Content folder in the Cooked directory. If not....you may have to hit Add Directory. (UnrealTournament\UnrealTournament \Saved\Cooked\WindowsNoEditor\UnrealTournament\Content)
                  - Go into Maps. Your Map folder should be in there if you did it correctly. Select the map and all of the assets and hit Open.
                  - Now the assets and map are ready to pak. Select everything and hit Pak!
                  Win 10
                  iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                  Maps:
                  DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                  2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X