Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share created maps? Share disabled

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Share created maps? Share disabled

    I've made a decent map, it all works & is looking good for gameplay. How do you share, it just says "coming soon" when you click the SHARE button at the top of the editor.

    ??

    #2
    Originally posted by nasty View Post
    I've made a decent map, it all works & is looking good for gameplay. How do you share, it just says "coming soon" when you click the SHARE button at the top of the editor.

    ??
    What version of the editor are you using?





    maybe post a screenshot as well of your problem!?
    Attached Files


    http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

    Comment


      #3


      unreal editor 4.7.0 - the button you show in your pic just says "coming soon"

      I'm using this editor because the unreal engine editor 4.8.0 has zero content when you open it, and i mean absolutely no content at all, and when i asked about that someone here told me you don't make UT maps in that 'engine' editor, you must make them in the unreal editor.


      I'm on Mac btw... also a total noob, I never ever made a map or used 3d s/w before, i just use photoshop for my work sometimes. That's why i'm having so much trouble figuring out this whole thing.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by nasty; 06-08-2015, 06:39 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        So any clues on this? Is it a mac thing? (i'm on mac) clearly you have share active and on mine as you can see, it is not implemented

        ???


        anyone?

        Comment


          #5
          so the Mac Launcher's editor just tells you it's coming soon!?

          ... don't know what to tell you except maybe try posting this in the Mac Troubleshooting section here ---> https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...roubleshooting



          Good Luck


          http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Laambo View Post
            so the Mac Launcher's editor just tells you it's coming soon!?

            ... don't know what to tell you except maybe try posting this in the Mac Troubleshooting section here ---> https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...roubleshooting



            Good Luck

            thanks. just to confirm please before i post in Mac Troubleshooting, the image you posted of your editor, with SHARE active, is the Ut editor 4.7.0 which you launch from: EpicGamesLauncher/Unreal Tournament/Create ?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by nasty View Post
              thanks. just to confirm please before i post in Mac Troubleshooting, the image you posted of your editor, with SHARE active, is the Ut editor 4.7.0 which you launch from: EpicGamesLauncher/Unreal Tournament/Create ?
              I'm using the Windows Launcher ...




              Good Luck!
              Attached Files


              http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

              Comment

              Working...
              X