Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by CaptainMigraine View Post
    Awesome! Glad to see the technique I showed you of using a 3d modeling app to create the low poly map worked out. Here's to hoping BSP 2.0 comes out sometime this century.

Look forward to giving it a test run. I'll give you feedback later.

-Neil (CaptainMigraine)
    Thx and thanks for the insight on stream, useful input, changes coming for sure.

Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
    It looks small and tight in the screenshots but it's actually much roomier and more open than it looks. Can't really say without playing vs other players but might be a little too big and open.

Also the lift below the vent shaft leading to the shield is too slow to lift jump up to the shaft.
    Yeah, Neil pointed out to me the lifts should use ease-in/ease-out instead of linear which is their default, they felt wrong to me but I completely forgot to look into them before releasing.

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
    Great to see you working on this! Played the shax out of Faze in UT3 (a DM-Edge remake would be welcomed too )
    Thanks! Edge is my baby, it will happen. I might get some changes in for Faze but if I know the scale is good on this, It probably wouldn't be too much effort to do the same (almost direct port) of Edge.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great to see you working on this! Played the shax out of Faze in UT3 (a DM-Edge remake would be welcomed too )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It looks small and tight in the screenshots but it's actually much roomier and more open than it looks. Can't really say without playing vs other players but might be a little too big and open.

Also the lift below the vent shaft leading to the shield is too slow to lift jump up to the shaft.
    Last edited by MoxNix; 08-22-2015, 11:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome! Glad to see the technique I showed you of using a 3d modeling app to create the low poly map worked out. Here's to hoping BSP 2.0 comes out sometime this century.

Look forward to giving it a test run. I'll give you feedback later.

-Neil (CaptainMigraine)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X