CTF-GreatWall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-GreatWall

Okay so I've been experimenting with a couple things in my maps, and this is the result of some of my experimentation:

It's a VERY small CTF map with no power ups except for some vials and a UDamage in the centre. I wanted to see how this would work, I tried to make it as balanced as possible and provide quite a lot of routes for people to take while not making it too compact/spread out.
    The way I see is that even though the distance is very small between flag runs there are a lot of paths to take between and it should balance out during the games, seeing as the other team has the same advantage as you so you will end up with both flags taken at the same time and other fancy stuff.
    There's 2 shocks in the main spawn room because if people are doing a lot of spawning in this small/chaotic map the last thing they would want would be to not have a weapon.
    There is support for 6v6 however I advise if you are going to test this test it out with a 3v3 set-up, it works a lot better with the size.

Please give me feedback on this! I've got a couple of ideas for improvement but I want to run it by the community first.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xx...wsNoEditor.pak

Love you all!
    -GGaben <3
    Attached Files
    "Hey babe, are you set to godlike?"
    "No, why."
    "Cause your more attractive than a bot using the Link Gun's secondary"

*Bump*

Feeedback anyone? Sry if impatient but that's just me <3
    "No, why."

Comment

some areas seem very dark from those screenshots
      PLEASE CHECK MY DUEL MAP >> DM-Central <<

Comment

It's not that bad actually in-game, the contrast is quite high so you can see players well, but thats just my opinion
        "No, why."

Comment

I will agree that it looks way too dark right now in certain areas. The contrast would frustrate me very much as blue always just disappears in those areas. Try to even out the lighting. Also you dont need two shocks in the main spawn room, weapon stay in CTF, so if one player picks up a shock rifle, its still there for another player to get, you just cant see it.
          PayBack
          Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
          Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
          UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
          UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

Okay thanks for the feedback, I will start work on the improvements <3
            "No, why."

Comment

Working...
            X