Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Omega13

Hey everyone!

I made a blockout map a few months ago as part of the UT CTF level design project at FutureGames Stockholm. You can find my blockout thread here.

A few weeks ago I started level arting the map as part of working on my portfolio, and this is what I've got so far. The entire map is not fully "arted" yet either, so the idea here is to hopefully get some feedback, both on the level itself as well as the look of it and then update this thread as it progresses towards finished.

Blockout version can be downloaded Here.

(The other thread was a Prototype thread, so I figured I'd open a new thread and make this one the official thread for the map)

Last edited by NickolaiFuglevaag; 10-11-2015, 09:34 PM.

Please a Pak for testing for us

Comment

This is really good and I can't pinpoint any changes or any polishing based on these pictures. From what I can see it's great the way it is. I wish I could get the lighting and textures to build the way you have here on my own maps. I always end up with light leaks or textures that don't build out properly. Great work though many props.

Comment

Looks very promising, would like to download and playtest

Comment

I wanted to try the map but it doesn't show up in the map list ?
          Stevie's corner Maps, DM-Akar A1, DM-Aryth R1, DM-Aly R1, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta Links, All UT4 CTF custom maps, All UT4 remakes, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

wow looks really good so far
            PayBack
            Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
            Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
            UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
            UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

Pak is not selected

Comment

Howdy!

Updated the first and second screenshot as I improved the background a bit.

The pak for the map can be downloaded (I put it in bold text in my first post), but keep in mind this is the blockout version of the map (basically without any of the "pretty" in these screenshots). It still works just fine for testing the map itself however, with weapon spawns, players spawns etc.

As I said, the map is not fully done with the art, and probably wont be for a month or two yet, depending on how much free time I get to work on it, but I can make the map available with the rooms that are done as of now if that's something you'd like (Just need to finish mirroring it to the other side of the map). It might feel a bit weird going from a "pretty" room into just blocky walls with simple textures on them and stuff, but if you can get over that then I'd be happy to provide.

- Nick

Comment

Man that looks amazing !
                  MY VOICE DEMOS POST|| MY SOUNDCLOUD

Comment

I like the style with the asteroid field where a station Liandri Corp. please so ready to put the built is very good, try the map for the next build end October it is to play in the same UE 4.9

- Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X