Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] [DAE] DM-EightMiles [W.I.P]

Hello everyone,

So for this school project I have to make a level. So here I'm going to update my work in progress.Feedback are always welcome!

Blockout :

Attached Files
    Last edited by EvilTwin; 10-14-2015, 10:38 AM.

Why's it called EightMiles?

Comment

Originally posted by Skerion View Post
      Why's it called EightMiles?
      I want to give my map this "Underground" feeling, and also I like that name personally.

Comment

There is a seperate subforum for WIP maps. Maybe a mod can move it there?

Regarding the map, it's hard to judge with only the images. Could you give us some more information? Like what theme you're going to make? What will be the defining features of the map? Will you make the map bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Basalt View Post
          There is a seperate subforum for WIP maps. Maybe a mod can move it there?

Regarding the map, it's hard to judge with only the images. Could you give us some more information? Like what theme you're going to make? What will be the defining features of the map? Will you make the map bigger?
          Oh okay, sorry I wasn't aware of that subforum, how can I move it there ?
          and yes i'll give some more information on the next update.

Comment

Moved the thread to WIP
            "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
            - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Working...
            X